BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Irene S.
ESTREMERA
I bought it last month, it is smooth, your skin doesn't suffer. It is really effective and easy to use, and also a fast solution.
Fauricio V.
Cali valle
corte sin irritación y con un muy buen terminado muy buena para el cuidado de tu piel y no maltratarla este producto es especial
Alana C.
Gatineau, QC
I absolutely love my Venus Swirl, I love the way my legs feel after soft and smooth. i got it at Walmart and it was a great deal
Merit S.
Shebin El kom
I used it for years it doesn't make my hair thicker but absolutely grow faster. But it is an easy way and save time and painless
Anne G.
Bellwood , IL
So I just got the product in my package and I absolutely love this brand it takes the hairs right off when I'm shaving ! Love it
Natalie C.
Delta
Best razor, even better than their Embrace. I never miss a hair when I use this. Although the moisture strip does come off easily
Cass W.
Chelmsford
Amazing product the first time I used it I knew I had found my new favorite razor! I will forever buy these they are Amazing!!
chaymae y.
Oujda
love this razor it doesn't leave any ingrown hair or redness or any of these unwanted things it really does a great job
Kourtnee W.
Grass valley, CA
Like e this razor. Works like a charm. Keeps legs so smooth and easy to use. Always in my shower. Would Def buy again and again
Fabiola B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Este producto es impresionante, perfecto para pieles sensibles, no deja bolitas rojas, ni cortadas ni nada. es la mejor!
Jessie C.