BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Brynn J.
Swirl razor is pretty good but does take some time to get used to using it. Was nice on my sensitive legs and lasted quite a long time
Alana M.
Santo Ângelo
O melhor! Eu sempre me corto com a maioria e com esse eu não me corto porque ele me movimenta conforme as curvas da perna! Adoro ele :)
Marbelys S.
It is very delicate with my skin, the normal shavers give me allergy, but Venus swirl takes care of my skin with much delicacy and ease
Kasey-ann B.
Drayton valley, AB
Very good product shaves very well leaves my skin very smoth it has never cut my skin. Bought it at walmart for a very affordable price
Jessica B.
Niagara falls, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's no doubt this is award winning it's an amazing razor. Never have my legs felt so smooth and silky. This is always my must have.
Lacey H.
My favorite razor. I buy it every time. Shaves every hair perfectly. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a ne1w razor.
CoCo-Lee M.
They are good but very expensive and I am sometimes left with razor burn. Using the men's Gillette razors actually work wayyy better.
Nelivette M.
Valrico, FL
I honestly ended up loving it. It was such a smooth shave. No cuts and no razor burn therefore I will definitely continue using it.
Julia K.
Ottawa, ON
I really like this set. The razor itself is really maneuverable and it's easy to use. I think it's a great gift set for any woman.
natalia d.
Mississauga , ON
The closest smoothst shave ive gotten so far, and without nicks or tugs at my sensitive skin.
Would totaly recommend it to anyone
Jessie C.