BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
This is definately the best razor that i have tried so far. It is great if you want a close shave and very smooth legs.
Vanessa T.
Love this! My current razor. It glides along the skin nicely and gets everything. Nicely priced and lasts a long time.
Barbara D.
Nice gift set to give to someone going to university or camp. has everything you need for a young woman. Good price.
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
I got this set as a giff. It has everything you need to keep moisturized after shaving. Would buy this for a friend.
Esmeralda R.
I love it 😍
Is the best shaver, cut the hair from the root
Does not irritate
Leaves the skin smooth
Is extremely good
Sydney J.
I love love loveeeee this shaver. It is easy to use and I have not had any problems using this unlike other shavers.
LEAR46452 | ANDREINA DEL CARMEN Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
La mejor afeitadora que he probado. Me deja la piel suave y además no irrita mi piel. Me encanta y siempre la usaría.
Cass R.
it's good, i dont have to say anything.
i used it a lot of times and then my mother used that and well, we loved it
Sharidin T.
I have never cut myself shaving with this razor! It's effective, has amazing value, and leaves my legs very smooth.
julise s.
It has lubricated bands that makes the shaving process much easier. and won influesntes 2016 award is so good razor
Jessie C.