BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Milexis A.
Miami,, Fl.
Venus Razor Swirl Flexiball It is a very good shaver that allows a smooth shave and leaving reason very soft skin . besides having protective pads.
Tricia H.
Nanaimo
Venus has been my go to brand for shaving for over 13 years.The swirl is a game changer.Makes gliding and getting into curves so easy.LOVE THIS!
ariana f.
dominican repúblic
It is a very good shaver removes very well the hair and leaves your skin soft and does not irritate you and does very well in removing the hairs
Kaely J.
Jojutla
La verdad no tengo una de esas antes tenía y son muy buenas te dejan la piel suave y sin raspadas la verdad la recomiendo mucho me encanta
Daniela M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me encanta esta marca porque realmente retira todo sin irritar la piel, la deja con un aspecto muy lindo, no es como otras afeitadoras!
Mey C.
miami
I love them, there is nothing better than shaving with Venus, I have had all the presentations and this is the one that has most affected me.
Valerie B.
Doral, Florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
the price is a bit high, but I like it because with normal razors I get many like pimples left in my body, and with this I do not get so many
Rhonda J.
Moncton, NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best razor I have found so far. It moves and turns with the curves of your legs. Replacement blades are a little expensive but worth it.
Tiagh M.
The first time its used is great, after that it doesn't matter how long i can sit there and get every hair it still feels like i never shaved.
Kelsey C.
A great razor and I have never once cut my legs while shaving. A great tool for silky smooth legs without hurting yourself. Highly recommend.
Jessie C.