BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Vanessa T.
Love this! My current razor. It glides along the skin nicely and gets everything. Nicely priced and lasts a long time.
Barbara D.
Nice gift set to give to someone going to university or camp. has everything you need for a young woman. Good price.
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
I got this set as a giff. It has everything you need to keep moisturized after shaving. Would buy this for a friend.
Esmeralda R.
I love it 😍
Is the best shaver, cut the hair from the root
Does not irritate
Leaves the skin smooth
Is extremely good
Sydney J.
I love love loveeeee this shaver. It is easy to use and I have not had any problems using this unlike other shavers.
LEAR46452 | ANDREINA DEL CARMEN Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
La mejor afeitadora que he probado. Me deja la piel suave y además no irrita mi piel. Me encanta y siempre la usaría.
Jade B.
Great but Sooo expensive. I have no idea why they are so much more expensive than other razors from the same brand.
julise s.
It has lubricated bands that makes the shaving process much easier. and won influesntes 2016 award is so good razor
Cerena S.
Cincinnati
My legs feel very soft after using this razor it gets my knee very well. It is very reasonably priced and I like it
Sharidin T.
I have never cut myself shaving with this razor! It's effective, has amazing value, and leaves my legs very smooth.
Jessie C.