BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Wuendy A.
muy buena la rasuradora venus me dejas  las piernas super lindas sin bellos no me da alergia es muy suave es de mis preferidas
Nicole C.
Rincon
Love these razor it’s the only one that don’t give me rash on my skin. I bough mine on Walgreens and they are in a good range of prices.
Melu P.
me encanta
es super suave y delicado
Me ayuda a cuidar mi piel y es gentil con mi suave piel
antes usaba gilette, pero la venus es mejor
Alana M.
Santo Ângelo
O melhor! Eu sempre me corto com a maioria e com esse eu não me corto porque ele me movimenta conforme as curvas da perna! Adoro ele :)
Brynn J.
Swirl razor is pretty good but does take some time to get used to using it. Was nice on my sensitive legs and lasted quite a long time
Marbelys S.
It is very delicate with my skin, the normal shavers give me allergy, but Venus swirl takes care of my skin with much delicacy and ease
Kasey-ann B.
Drayton valley, AB
Very good product shaves very well leaves my skin very smoth it has never cut my skin. Bought it at walmart for a very affordable price
Jessica B.
Niagara Falls, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's no doubt this is award winning it's an amazing razor. Never have my legs felt so smooth and silky. This is always my must have.
CoCo-Lee M.
They are good but very expensive and I am sometimes left with razor burn. Using the men's Gillette razors actually work wayyy better.
Lacey H.
My favorite razor. I buy it every time. Shaves every hair perfectly. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a ne1w razor.
Jessie C.