BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Barbara D.
Nice gift set to give to someone going to university or camp. has everything you need for a young woman. Good price.
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
I got this set as a giff. It has everything you need to keep moisturized after shaving. Would buy this for a friend.
Sydney J.
I love love loveeeee this shaver. It is easy to use and I have not had any problems using this unlike other shavers.
Esmeralda R.
I love it 😍
Is the best shaver, cut the hair from the root
Does not irritate
Leaves the skin smooth
Is extremely good
julise s.
It has lubricated bands that makes the shaving process much easier. and won influesntes 2016 award is so good razor
Cindy Z.
Es un buen producto. :) me encanto, son muy faciles de usar, te quita los vellos desde el primer uso me encanta :D
Jade B.
Great but Sooo expensive. I have no idea why they are so much more expensive than other razors from the same brand.
Stacey L.
Mechelen
I really love this razor. It's very flexible and easy to use. After I shave my legs they feel really smooth.
Sharidin T.
I have never cut myself shaving with this razor! It's effective, has amazing value, and leaves my legs very smooth.
Cerena S.
Cincinnati
My legs feel very soft after using this razor it gets my knee very well. It is very reasonably priced and I like it
Jessie C.