BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Nedjwa A.
Constantine
My name is nedjwa
. i have to say that i need so much this product to preview it to show to
people and encorage them to buy this product in to my country and i wish that i
will help you in the future by using
your product and show the people how is it nice or not
stephanie h.
Best razor i have used my whole life. extremely close comfortable shave. recommended it to friends and they also loved it! i will continue to buy this product over and over.
Viviana G.
HC 03 box 17280
I love this product without doubt is my favorite... Yes, it's a little expensive... Super easy to use anything out of the ordinary... I can not compare it with other products because it is the only one that used and is the only product line that is always used...
Beth G.
Sydney , NS
would love to try these the commercials make them look easy to grib  and leavin u with soft sexy smooth legs  and  healthy skin  and long lasting razoe blades
Anahir M.
Palo Negro, Maracay Estado Aragua
I receive this razor in my glam Vox box to try out and I have to admit that I really really like it. I've tried so many razors over the years that I started to care less what I bought. The end result was always the same. The razors would either dull really quickly, cut me if I shaved too close, or didn't shave close enough. This razor has a gel like grip that when wet and lathered in foam, still wasn't slippery. Hairs were easily removed and dislodged from the blade. I got a really close shave and surprisingly enough, it's the first time I didn't cut myself trying to get a close shave. I was able to shave over my knees without a worry, and believe me, that is a feat. I have keratosis pilaris aka chicken skin, and believe me, I'm bumpy everywhere. Despite all that, I got a great smooth shave without a single cut and without missing a hair. This is one product from the Vox box I'll definitely purchase in the future.
Ledibeht R.
MIAMI, FL
excellent product, 100% recommended, your presentation is beautiful and practical, undoubtedly unique, your shaving is clean and soft, does not mistreat the skin that is the most important
Manuel B.
Barahona
ESPECTACULAR

Venus es una de las mejores gillette en todo el mundo, ya que la puedes utilizar solamnete con agua e no irrita tu piel ♥

xoxo♥
VE-1088559 Gioconda P.
Doral, FL
This razor is amazing. Shave my legs was a completely different experience. It was so easy, slides so easy and my skin felt smooth. Definitely I'll buying again
Monika P.
Me case con esta específicamente. Es muy buena tiene 5 cuchillas y 2 bandas humectantes más grandes que las anteriores. Cómoda y al raz para pieles sensibles.
Léa-Jeanne T.
Boucherville , QC
Nice product! really recommend this! SMOOTH ASF has a nice finish, silk, smells good! Easy to use cut proof. It is one the best product i ever use for shaving
Jessie C.