BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Lumi S.
Fort Wayne , Indiana
The best razor ever! Where have you been all of my life?!!! Usually with others razors I cut my self all the time but with this one no more.
I love it so much.
Mariana C.

Me encanta es la mejor afeitadora no te corta como otros deja la piel super suave sin irritaciones, gracias a la forma del mango da un mejor ajuste
This is a really good razor. It leaves your skin soft and smooth. It does not go blunt quickly. Easy to change the blades. Reasonable price. Would recommend.
Hayley M.
Western Canada
Love this razor! Works great and I love that it gets around your ankle bone, around the knee and behind the knee. I buy mine at Costco as it's the best deal.
Juliette S.
Probably the best razor I have ever used! The bead helps the razor to adapt any curve of the body! It is great and will get every single hair off your skin
Ariana A.
Es una de las razuradoras que más me ha gustado por que la cuchilla pasa sin irritar mi piel además tiene un gel que la hace mucho más segura , me encantó
Taylor C.
Moncton , NB
I actually love this razor. Usually I don’t like a girls razor (bcc men’s razors are sharper with more blades typically) but this one is actually great!!
Rachel M.
Saint John , NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this in a kit tonight and I love the design so pretty. Blades are great and it works amazing. Love how smooth I feel afterwards. My new fav razor.
Marianela C.
MI FAVORITA!!!! No la cambio te deja la piel muy suave para mi me dura dias la piel bien rasurada. Lo que no me gusta mucho es su precio es un poco cara
Olga C.
I was really surprised about the quality of this product
I bought it recently like a month ago and I really like it because it doesn't irritate the skin
Jessie C.