BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

April S.
Grays Knob, KY
My all times favorite razor. It glides easily on your leg and doesn’t cut you like most of the others do. The swivel ball gets the places in your legs that any other razor wouldn’t! Glides easily!
Teresa F.
Mount Vernon, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s a good razor and it works great. It leaves my skin smooth after I’m done shaving. I got it for free at Influenstor. I would most definitely purchase it or recommend to someone to purchase it.
Sarai М.
I’ve only used this once so far but I really like it! It shaves very well and I barely have to go over one spot more than once for a clean shave. Really nice and compact compared to my usual razor
Danielle A.
I was really nervous about trying this product but so glad I did. It left me feeling silky smooth and clean shaven. It was super smooth to use. I’m so glad that influenster sent me this vox Box!
Tatiana A.
Minneapolis, MN
Really liked this product. You can definitely feel the quality and I noticed that the razors aren’t full at all which is nice to avoid cuts! I will definitely be recommending this to my friends!
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These razors are great! The average price is about $10 and lasts about a month and a half. You get a smooth shave that’s moisturized. I’m not left with bumps or irritated skin either. Definitely worth the try!
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
The swirl is my favorite Venus razor. It works the best because of its ability to bend unlike other razors. The swirl also has the most blades compared to the other Venus razors which I like .
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite razor, it’s light and easy to use. It’s the best razor for travel and it’s made to fit comfortably in your hand. I always find coupons for this brand so it’s worth the buy.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
I really like these razors and the way they are angled. I feel like my legs get less cuts when I use a nice razor. Unfortunately they are a little more expensive which is why I don’t buy them usually because I’m on a budget.
Victoria V.
Burley, ID
I always used disposable razors because I thought all razors were the same, I was so surprised by how easy it was and how incredibly smooth it left my legs. It completely changed the way I look at razors now. I love it!
Jessie C.