BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Nelivette M.
I honestly ended up loving it. It was such a smooth shave. No cuts and no razor burn therefore I will definitely continue using it.
Julia K.
Ottawa, ON
I really like this set. The razor itself is really maneuverable and it's easy to use. I think it's a great gift set for any woman.
natalia d.
Mississauga , ON
The closest smoothst shave ive gotten so far, and without nicks or tugs at my sensitive skin.
Would totaly recommend it to anyone
Merit S.
Shebin El kom
I used it for years it doesn't make my hair thicker but absolutely grow faster. But it is an easy way and save time and painless
Fauricio V.
Cali valle
corte sin irritación y con un muy buen terminado muy buena para el cuidado de tu piel y no maltratarla este producto es especial
Anne G.
Bellwood , IL
So I just got the product in my package and I absolutely love this brand it takes the hairs right off when I'm shaving ! Love it
Alana C.
Gatineau, QC
I absolutely love my Venus Swirl, I love the way my legs feel after soft and smooth. i got it at Walmart and it was a great deal
Natalie C.
Delta
Best razor, even better than their Embrace. I never miss a hair when I use this. Although the moisture strip does come off easily
Irene S.
ESTREMERA
I bought it last month, it is smooth, your skin doesn't suffer. It is really effective and easy to use, and also a fast solution.
Kourtnee W.
Grass valley, CA
Like e this razor. Works like a charm. Keeps legs so smooth and easy to use. Always in my shower. Would Def buy again and again
Jessie C.