BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Paloma D.
San Jose, CA
I really like venus but they tend to get out of sharpness fast and refills are expensive and only come in a few of them.. yet i do like them but as i said they only last a little while.
Kristina A.
Great job, they work really really good want more. I love this product---This blade goes well with my skin im usually sensitive to other shavers but with this one it feels really nice on my skin
Ashley N.
Montreal
I honestly love this razor, for the price you pay it shaves really well and it doesn't leave me with bumps. It's always really smooth. Definitely worth your money.
Emma w.
By far the most amazing razor I have used!! makes it so easy whether your in the bath or shower, the swirl ball works so good and the razor works so amazing leaving the skin feel sooo good. Even beats waxing.
Rachel H.
Courtenay
I've been using these razors since I started shaving and I honestly couldn't think the better is it in the sun it's shown so sharp and it's makes my legs so soft
M S.
This is a must have whenever I travel. This shaver is easy to use and is always shoot and does not cut me. I can even just use water and it still gives me a close shave
Joyce T.
It's not the best razor nor is it the worst. I still haven't found the best razor for my dark leg hairs on light Asian skin. I think the best way to remove hair completely is to invest in laser hair removal.
Vanessa D.
Montreal
Great razor. Its movement allows me to shave even in tricky places. It leaves my skin baby soft! Plus, it's affordable. This package is worth it since it comes with blades too.
Hailey R.
Very good razor blades, have never cut me not even over my knees or ankles. I do find it hard to store in the shower though because the moisturize around the blade stays to wet and pools at the bottom
Vikki D.
I've been using this razor for a little over a year and I don't think I've cut myself once! Glides over skin, even your knees easily. Not planning on switching any time soon!
Jessie C.