BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Maeve R.
While this razor doesn't exactly do what it shows in the commercials (it seems to 'swivel' in the commercial) it is still an awesome razor. Very close shave, and still flexible enough for knees and ankles without nicking yourself.
Daniela L.
I bought this razor because I thought the technology was interesting. I really like how it does minimize cuts because of how it contours to curves but the price for the refills seems a bit much to me. The razor seems to dull quickly. I do not think I would repurchase.
Katie K.
Calgary
This has been my go to razor refill for over a year. Would I say that this is the best razor I've ever used? No. I think long term it holds up better than the Bic Soleil razor. But I think it promises more than it delivers.
Wainny M.
Las Vegas
My favorite waxer. Leaves skin soft and I do not ocaciona any kind of allergic reaction and what more I like is that you can only buy knives without launching the base.
Daniele T.
Lake Newell Resort
I really love this razor. I love the fun colour and how easy it makes shaving your legs with the way it pivots. Shaving the knee area is not as much of a hassle. This razor leaves my skin feeling super smooth afterwards. I would definitely buy these refills again.
Christine M.
Toronto
Absolutely the worst razor I've ever used misses tons of spots uneven shave if I drop it it'll break apart this thing has caused nothing but headaches for me I don't recommend this product to anyone! You could get a better shave from a month old disposable razor.
Kayla H.
Was a good razer but doesn't really fallow up with what it advertises. The ball make the razor move which is nice but I expected it to move a lot more and be much easier to use. The blades are very sharp and don't leave bumps which I like and mosterizes well
Erica D.
Honestly I didn't like this razor.. I very rarely cut myself shaving but with this razor I did Everytime .. I didn't find it worked very well.. I wasn't long getting a new one.. I honestly wouldn't Reccomend this razor to anyone.
Nathalie B.
Levis, QC
Best razor i've seen at all time. I bought it at Costco with infinity refills and it did meet my expectation! Use it twice a week and leave my skin so soft. Go buy it now if you haven't!
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Great idea for a gift! I use this razor and have had excellent results while using it. Saves money too buying the set rather than every individual item in the set
Jessie C.