BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
It is too good to let me skin super soft and doesn't hurt at all, they are recommended but before exfoliate a little and do not forget to not dry shave
I never used this one suddenly I choose wrong one sorry it's not going back. But I use only normal razor with some moisture so it's nothing special.
Nia T.
Miami,fl
LA afeitadora venus es una de la manera mas rapida de depilarnos ademas es muy facil de usar y no te deja tu piel inrritada gracias a su barra suave
Kristi N.
Nice upgrade to the venus blade. Along with a shave cream leaves lefs feeling ultra smooth. Blades last about a month depending on how often u shave
Fadwa e.
5, rue chevalier bayard roches noires. Casablanca
Hello,I love this product for its quality. I will be so happy to review your products in my account  and share it with my followers.
LEAR46412 Nayreth A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I loved Gillette's venus shaver, I do not know how to thank you for sending it to me for free I recommend it to all women

#gotitfree#complementary
charlotte h.
Havent had a shaving rash since using this - love the pad things on the front that help apply and I've gotten refills for the razor 3 times now :)
Milexis A.
Miami,, Fl.
Venus Razor Swirl Flexiball It is a very good shaver that allows a smooth shave and leaving reason very soft skin . besides having protective pads.
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
I have never had any issues with these razors. They're easy to handle, straight forward and simple. Smooth skin afterward, but the design is great!
Tricia H.
Nanaimo
Venus has been my go to brand for shaving for over 13 years.The swirl is a game changer.Makes gliding and getting into curves so easy.LOVE THIS!
Jessie C.