BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Emma w.
By far the most amazing razor I have used!! makes it so easy whether your in the bath or shower, the swirl ball works so good and the razor works so amazing leaving the skin feel sooo good. Even beats waxing.
Rachel H.
Courtenay
I've been using these razors since I started shaving and I honestly couldn't think the better is it in the sun it's shown so sharp and it's makes my legs so soft
M S.
This is a must have whenever I travel. This shaver is easy to use and is always shoot and does not cut me. I can even just use water and it still gives me a close shave
Joyce T.
It's not the best razor nor is it the worst. I still haven't found the best razor for my dark leg hairs on light Asian skin. I think the best way to remove hair completely is to invest in laser hair removal.
Vanessa D.
Montreal
Great razor. Its movement allows me to shave even in tricky places. It leaves my skin baby soft! Plus, it's affordable. This package is worth it since it comes with blades too.
Hailey R.
Very good razor blades, have never cut me not even over my knees or ankles. I do find it hard to store in the shower though because the moisturize around the blade stays to wet and pools at the bottom
Vikki D.
I've been using this razor for a little over a year and I don't think I've cut myself once! Glides over skin, even your knees easily. Not planning on switching any time soon!
Mel L.
Blackpool, ['', '', '']
I've used loads of Venus razors but this is by far my most favourite up to this date leaves my legs feeling silky smooth and actually gets all the hairs unlike other razors
Lisa H.
Gatineau
Got this kit at Walgreens for 15$, what a bargain! The razor's head follows the curves of your body thanks to the flexi-ball. Other products are a wonderful add-on to keep your skin silky-smooth!
Cristy R.
Great close shave, leaving my legs completely soft.
Although refills are expensive, they last weeks.
The swirl makes it extra easy to shave knees and hard to reach spots.
Jessie C.