BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Melissa L.
This is the only razor I shave my legs with. I have tried so many razors and all leave my legs dry and itchy. My legs are really sensitive and this razor has helped my legs get better. Buy all the time
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
One of my favourite razors. I have very sensitive skin so many razors have harmed my skin and created so much razor burn. With this one, I barely get any and you can replace the blade. It was a little expensive but so worth it. Would recommend if you have sensitive / razor burn prone skin!!
Reyna F.
Coclé
This razors is indescribable is everything you want to shave, is soft conforms to the contour of the skin, capable of gel that brings make when cutting the hair is more delicate and leave your skin smooth and delicious fragrance, I love .
Alliyah F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My first ever razor I have purchased and my favorite! Even if I down use my shaving gel/cream, it gives me similar results and no hair (even the small ones) get let behind! Smooth and silky skin.
Darlene D.
Toronto, Ontario
This razor is super chic. Love the colours and the way it feels in my hand. The ball makes it easy to glide along the curves of my leg perfectly. Leaves my skin feeling super smooth. I recommend this one for you when you have an intimate night out as it feels great! only wish the prices weren't so high for refills.
Narimene C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I receive this razor in my glam Vox box to try out and I have to admit that I really really like it. I've tried so many razors over the years that I started to care less what I bought. The end result was always the same. The razors would either dull really quickly, cut me if I shaved too close, or didn't shave close enough. This razor has a gel like grip that when wet and lathered in foam, still wasn't slippery. Hairs were easily removed and dislodged from the blade. I got a really close shave and surprisingly enough, it's the first time I didn't cut myself trying to get a close shave. I was able to shave over my knees without a worry, and believe me, that is a feat. I have keratosis pilaris aka chicken skin, and believe me, I'm bumpy everywhere. Despite all that, I got a great smooth shave without a single cut and without missing a hair. This is one product from the Vox box I'll definitely purchase in the future.
Athena M.
Calgary, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't use any other razors since first using this one. I love how the flex ball helps get better access to shaving your body. I also love that it's compatible with all of the Venus razor heads
Josey G.
La Broquerie
I currently use this and I think it is great. It gives a close shave, is easy to use, and I have never cut myself with it at all. I have used it with shaving cream, soap, and with just eater and never had any issues at all!
Kathlene R.
Lower Sackville, NS
My favorite razor! I love it, and will continue to buy replacements until someone convinces me otherwise. It is SO easy to use, and I love the way that the head swivels on the handle. I was notorious for nicking my ankles, and find that I don't while using this razor. Plus, the purple handle is so pretty.
Karina D.
Before I used Gillette, when I saw in the super market the brand Venus desidi try it, it has worked me wonderfully, the beautiful delay more is to grow, my skin is swollen and the smell is too nice, the designs and colors too, Are very feminine.
Jessie C.