BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

maryory c.
Esta afeitadores son geniales, se les puede comprar las hojillas ya que son intercambiables, su diseño es fácil de manejar, de fácil limpieza, sus hojillas se mantienen afiladas por mucho tiempo, les cuento un secreto aunque son para mujeres a mi esposo le encanta también usarlas.
florencia c.
santa ana
I feel like I have to describe what makes the razor cartridge itself special to me. It has five very thin blades that are contoured in such a way that it takes much less force and pressure than a typical razor. This results in an extremely effective and precise shave, that I never have to pass over a section twice. I don’t get razor burn (and haven’t since I switched to the Venus family), and there’s a water-activated Moisture Glide serum strip that helps the razor glide that much easier over my skin. The blade skates effortlessly over my legs, without a single nick or cut! I have to reiterate, the need for excess pressure with this razor is just not necessary. Now with the FLEXIBALL, it slightly pivots left and right, and helps get over tricky areas with ease—but still gives you complete control. Go slow, and press lightly. There’s a nice non-slip handle, so you’ll have a secure grip too. It’s a new kind of movement compared to what you’re used to, so start conservatively until you get the hang of it.I know it sounds like I’m in a love affair with a RAZOR of all things, but I find I get my money’s worth, even though these are more costly than others on the market. For one, I get such a close shave the first time, I don’t have to shave everyday. Second, these blades are honed so well, I can use them several times before it’s time to switch to a new cartridge. Truth be told, I only switch mine out every 10-12 days or so. I know that might seem a little long, but that’s how far I feel like I can take these babies for my own personal needs. When compared to constantly buying disposables like I was pre-Venus era, not only are these more cost-effective, but they are much more gentle and comfortable on my skin.
Penny R.
Milton Ontario Canada
These r great easy to use razors. We usually wait until they r on sale and also as well then we use a coupon for a further reduction.....We use them every 2 to three weeks we usually buy them at walmart yes these r the only razors we use. We always use one when travel....
Rachel L.
Onaping, ON
The Venus Swirl Razor is one of the best razor that I have used in Forever, Every women in my house hold uses this razor. I love how it feels in your hands, and how smooth my legs feel afterwards. I no longer get any little red bumps or nicks after I shave. It is one of the best Razors on the market today.
Jennifer M.
Winnipeg, MB
This is the only razor I've ever used that doesn't end up cutting into my skin! I love the smooth shave it provides and how easy it slides over each curve and bump on my legs! This far exceeded my expectations in a razor and I highly recommend this product!
Cynthia G.
Montreal
I've been using Venus razors since I could remember. These razors leave your skin silky smooth and hairless for days. Closest shave you can get with disposable razors. Best when you use the shaving cream to go with! #backyardbash
Shannon C.
Greenwood, NS
I am in love with this razor. I usually can feel a little stubble right after shaving, but with this little baby I don't feel any until the next day and even then it is minimal. It is the closest shave I have ever had hands down. I would recommend taking your time though. The swivel can be a little hard to get used to.
Dawn B.
Leamington, Ontario
Over priced for nothing special. The flex ball didn't make any difference ! I mean it hardly moved if at all. The rotation is so limited too. (It only rotated when I used my hand to see if it would. Not while shaving) and I felt a dragging on my skin even while using the shaving cream. I wouldn't recommend at all!
Kayla D.
I bought this razor a few days ago and it is wonderful! I had a coupon from online and it is even worth it without the coupon. I've used it a few times. No nics around my ankles or knee. Great razor! Venus is a great brand as is.
Steffanie B.
Guatemala

Es la mejor opción si le tienes miedo a la cera caliente o las maquinas para rasurar eléctricas, duran bastante con el repuesto que trae cuando la compraste por lo que es barato y de buena calidad. Muy recomendada, ademas sales de apuros en cualquier momento
Jessie C.