BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Bryttni V.
Bremen , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this razor! It easily glides across my skin. I have always hated shaving my knees but not with this razor. It moves just how it needs to and I never cut myself with it. The reason Im only giving it four stars is because the price for refills is outrageous in my opinion. I find its more convenient to just buy a new razor because it comes with one extra refill and you're only spending around $8.
Vanessa S.
Los Angeles , CA
Just received my Influenster box and to my surprise I received a Gillette Venus swirl razor! I had tried these in the past and wasn't very amused for these are pretty expensive for razors. This one itself is anywhere from $8.99-14$. But when I tried it, it's a very very close shave and I love that! Left my legs really really soft and I feel I will from now on keep purchasing this razor on my own!! Highly recommend!
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the best razors I've used in a while. I only have it 4 stars because the moisture strip tends to wear off so quick. The refills are also so expensive that it's almost cheaper to buy a new razor every time. I do feel that it stays sharp for a long time but does rust easy.
Valen D.
Baltimore
I would give this amazing razor 5 stars but because of how expensive the replacements are ($22-24!!) I'll be giving it only 4. I used to buy the cheapest razors I could find, until I decided to treat myself one day and I bought this one. I never went back to the disposable ones. This razor will get every single hair and leave your skin super smooth and soft. It has some sort of gel on it that makes your legs and armies feel like incredibly soft. Haven't gotten a razor bump since I started using this and the amount of ingrown hairs has greatly reduced.
Naomi D.
I normally stick to the pink Venus razors with the blue strip on the blade that come in multiples, and although I would get a close shave, I have constantly experienced razor bumps no matter how much I exfoliate or prepare beforehand. I always thought it was just my skin, but I shaved a week ago and my skin has not only felt this smooth for this long, I also never suffered my dreaded razor bumps. I received this complimentary in the IvyVoxBox for testing purposes, and I honestly could not be happier. I now see the importance in investing in a singular, high quality razor versus a pack of average.
Amanda g.
West Newton, PA
This was the smoothest shave I have ever experienced! Usually, I am known to get small cuts and knicks when shaving, but this time I didn't! It hydrates your skin as you shave and leaves you with silky, smooth skin for up to a week! This razor provides you with one of the closest shaves possible, keeping the hair away for up to a week. I definitely recommend this to anyone who gets rashy skin, cuts or knicks, and fast stubble growth!
Kaitlynd H.
Onondaga
Only razor I will use, been using this product my whole life, never cut myself, never have razor burn, and always has a smooth, shiny finish. Movable head moves with the curves of any body shape, yo gently glide against your skin. I will use this product for the rest of my life!
Samantha P.
Am I doing something wrong? I got this razor for free in the Ivy Voxbox, and on first use it was great! The shave was close and smooth. I put the razor down on the edge of the tub, and when I came back the gel layer around the blade was GLUED to the tub! LOL, every time I put the darn thing down, it gets stuck and sheds gel onto the edge of my bath! Do you have to hang it up??
Overall, works really well, but I can't believe no one else has mentioned this design flaw! It should at least come with a little stand or something to prop the head up.
Rebecca C.
Covington, KY
I Absolutely love all Gillette Venus Product Especially the swirl ! It gets into all those hard to reach areas & doesn't nick you at all leaves a Smooth After effect for me that last a week on my legs other areas not as long but did just as an amazing job in the Bikini Area & Underarm area which is support sensitive on me & the less I have to shave them the better & so far this has done the Trick & just think if I hadn't asked my Sister if she Had a razor or 2 I could get I probably would never had tried them !
Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After having laser hair removal done on my legs and bikini area a few years ago, I don't have to shave very often. However, I do still shave about once or twice a week, and this little guy is the best one of all the razors I've tried. And it doesn't hurt that it's pretty sitting in my shower!
Jessie C.