BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this razor it’s the best out of all the Venus that I used I love it it swivels very well and doesn’t cut me I use it once a week at least!!! Great product! I would purchase it again and again love it!!
Queen B.
I love this product, super smooth on your skin and an all around excellent razor. I am a repeat customer and most likely always will be! By far my favorite product on the women’s hair removal product!
September M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First off I’m amazed with the color choice love purple. It says the ball moves in every direction. Which is false it only slightly spins left and right. But other than that I will be using this tonight.
Sarah H.
Lititz, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This shaving product is perfect for my sensitive skin. I love hope it moves easily over my knees and other awkward areas to shave. I would highly highly highly highly recommend this shaver to anyone.
Amber L.
W Carrollton, OH
Loved this product! So silky soft and easy to use, super flexible and got all the hard to reach leg hairs I usually have issues shaving. I received it complimentary in a box box and it was amazing!
Teresa F.
Mount Vernon, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s a good razor and it works great. It leaves my skin smooth after I’m done shaving. I got it for free at Influenstor. I would most definitely purchase it or recommend to someone to purchase it.
Sarai М.
I’ve only used this once so far but I really like it! It shaves very well and I barely have to go over one spot more than once for a clean shave. Really nice and compact compared to my usual razor
Danielle A.
I was really nervous about trying this product but so glad I did. It left me feeling silky smooth and clean shaven. It was super smooth to use. I’m so glad that influenster sent me this vox Box!
Tatiana A.
Minneapolis, MN
Really liked this product. You can definitely feel the quality and I noticed that the razors aren’t full at all which is nice to avoid cuts! I will definitely be recommending this to my friends!
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These razors are great! The average price is about $10 and lasts about a month and a half. You get a smooth shave that’s moisturized. I’m not left with bumps or irritated skin either. Definitely worth the try!
Jessie C.