BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I received my complimentary Venus vox box the other day and decided to test run the razor for my trip to Daytona beach! It made my legs so smooth. I have very sensitive skin and I usually break out into really bad razor bumps after shaving. But I had very minimal issues with this razor so yay 😊. I’m not crazy itchy or bumpy and it’s so refreshing to have nice smooth legs. Husband will be so excited. Thank you Venus! The very last phot is my legs before using the razor. Talk about a transformation.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this razor in my voxbox. I really like that it has a flexible ball for easy maneuvering in weird spots. It's not a disposable razor which I love, because then there is less waste. You do have to buy new razor blades for them though. The razor works really well, except I do not recommend using shaving cream because I ended up cutting myself and I felt it pulling the hairs in my bikini area. It does have a comb feature to make sure it cuts all the hairs which a lot of other razors do not have. It glides over the skin effortlessly because it has activated gel. Overall, I really lie this razor and I do recommend it, just not with shaving cream use. My legs feel even smoother now than when I used my other razors. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Marta A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of the best razors on the market. I really like how hydrating it is and it makes my legs feel so smooth after shaving. It does get a close shave but it is harder to fit in hard to reach areas due to the large bulky head. I also do not like the purple color whatsoever. I would love to find a razor specifically targeted to women that makes us feel like we are using a luxurious product.
Stephanie H.
Springfield , MO
This razor works great, it has 5 blades which I love, it gives you the perfect close shave that lasts.  The handle has a nice design and it has grips so you can hold on when its wet in the shower. The ball part allows for easy movement and pivots along hard to shave places such as the knee. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Taylor F.
Corydon, IN

I have been using this razor now for 3 weeks and I LOVE it! I will occasionally get razor burn Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor with my razors and with this razor I have not! My legs actually feel moisturized once I get out of the shower which is odd for me especially during the winter months.

This is a nice well designed razor the FlexiBall is such a genius addition to women razors. It gives the blade slight movement to move around the ankle and knee areas more graceful than others without a flexiball. As far as pricing this razor will be more of an investment but as I previously stated the razor is well designed you won't be buying razors near as much.

Disclaimer: I received this product for free for review. All opinions are honest and all my own.
Ashley D.
Des Moines, IA
This razor was okay. I didn't like how it didn't have the ribbons of lotion like other Venus razors do and I really didn't think it got that close of a shave on me. However, I do personally prefer razors that do not move at all because then I feel like I have more control. So if you are a person who likes razors that way, I think you would like this one!
Taynara M.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolute love this razor! I've been using it for a few months now and can asure you it's the best razor out there. It really #moveslikenoother and makes your skin feels so smooth and flawless! After I tried this I understood how important it is to buy products there're made for you and this is a razor made for women! So it totally worth the price :)
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The flexiball is actually quite brilliant.. It truly "contours better to tricky areas for a flawless finish." I have always had trouble with shaving around my ankles and with this razor I don't have to worry about any of that!! The Venus is incredible at getting the closest shave possible. I have tried many different brands and I always come back to this one.
Vasthilee G.
HOBBS, NM
I’ll never buy another kind of razor again, this one is perfect. Leaves your skin soft from head to toe! This razor was surprisingly effective, with and without additional shaving cream. I have very sensitive skin and was shocked by the smooth shave I got with just this razor and water. It is more affordable than other brands and good quality.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great razor. I was confused by the ball at first. It only slightly tilts back and forth. This turned out to be real helpful on my knees and armpits. It just smooth glides along clipping close every hair. I do use it with a little soap and don’t have any problems.
Jessie C.