BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Marta A.
This is one of the best razors on the market. I really like how hydrating it is and it makes my legs feel so smooth after shaving. It does get a close shave but it is harder to fit in hard to reach areas due to the large bulky head. I also do not like the purple color whatsoever. I would love to find a razor specifically targeted to women that makes us feel like we are using a luxurious product.
Stephanie H.
Springfield, MO
This razor works great, it has 5 blades which I love, it gives you the perfect close shave that lasts.  The handle has a nice design and it has grips so you can hold on when its wet in the shower. The ball part allows for easy movement and pivots along hard to shave places such as the knee. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Taylor F.
Corydon, IN

I have been using this razor now for 3 weeks and I LOVE it! I will occasionally get razor burn Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor with my razors and with this razor I have not! My legs actually feel moisturized once I get out of the shower which is odd for me especially during the winter months.

This is a nice well designed razor the FlexiBall is such a genius addition to women razors. It gives the blade slight movement to move around the ankle and knee areas more graceful than others without a flexiball. As far as pricing this razor will be more of an investment but as I previously stated the razor is well designed you won't be buying razors near as much.

Disclaimer: I received this product for free for review. All opinions are honest and all my own.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
This razor was okay. I didn't like how it didn't have the ribbons of lotion like other Venus razors do and I really didn't think it got that close of a shave on me. However, I do personally prefer razors that do not move at all because then I feel like I have more control. So if you are a person who likes razors that way, I think you would like this one!
Taynara M.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolute love this razor! I've been using it for a few months now and can asure you it's the best razor out there. It really #moveslikenoother and makes your skin feels so smooth and flawless! After I tried this I understood how important it is to buy products there're made for you and this is a razor made for women! So it totally worth the price :)
Vasthilee D.
Hobbs, NM
I’ll never buy another kind of razor again, this one is perfect. Leaves your skin soft from head to toe! This razor was surprisingly effective, with and without additional shaving cream. I have very sensitive skin and was shocked by the smooth shave I got with just this razor and water. It is more affordable than other brands and good quality.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Honestly, after receiving one of these for Christmas in a gift set, I was super hesitant because I had never found a drugstore razor that I liked. I had never found a drugstore razor that gave me a close shave without cutting me multiple times (including a lot of men’s razors). After using this though, my opinion has definitely changed.

I love that it can turn different angles when you are shaving, it makes for a more comfortable shave and a less awkward one. It can shave any part with ease and less cuts or razor bumps! And who doesn’t want that?
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
This is a great razor. I was confused by the ball at first. It only slightly tilts back and forth. This turned out to be real helpful on my knees and armpits. It just smooth glides along clipping close every hair. I do use it with a little soap and don’t have any problems.
Tayla C.
Irvine, CA
I think this razor was great, and the soap/lotion on the razor made my skin super soft. I’m not sure if my roller ball on my razor wasn’t working correctly, but the roller ball didn’t really help with movement. It seemed like any other razor I would normally buy. I might buy again if the roller ball actually moved!
Morgan H.
I very much like Gillette products, and I think they are the best razors out there on the market. I always get the closest shave, and the handle is sturdy. I just don’t know if you need this specific product from Gillette. The flexiballdoesn’t really move when you shave, and seems to be a bit gimmicky. I think you can buy other razors from Venus that don’t have the flexiball, and would work just as well. Note: I received the Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor from Influenster and Gillette for testing purposes.
Jessie C.