BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Shannon C.
Greenwood, NS
I am in love with this razor. I usually can feel a little stubble right after shaving, but with this little baby I don't feel any until the next day and even then it is minimal. It is the closest shave I have ever had hands down. I would recommend taking your time though. The swivel can be a little hard to get used to.
Dawn B.
Leamington, Ontario
Over priced for nothing special. The flex ball didn't make any difference ! I mean it hardly moved if at all. The rotation is so limited too. (It only rotated when I used my hand to see if it would. Not while shaving) and I felt a dragging on my skin even while using the shaving cream. I wouldn't recommend at all!
Kayla D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this razor a few days ago and it is wonderful! I had a coupon from online and it is even worth it without the coupon. I've used it a few times. No nics around my ankles or knee. Great razor! Venus is a great brand as is.
Steffanie B.
Guatemala

Es la mejor opción si le tienes miedo a la cera caliente o las maquinas para rasurar eléctricas, duran bastante con el repuesto que trae cuando la compraste por lo que es barato y de buena calidad. Muy recomendada, ademas sales de apuros en cualquier momento
Mary B.
fort Wayne, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
In love with this Venus Swirl Razor glides on legs so easily and leaves them moistorized and silky smooth just in time those summer skirts . By far on the best I have ever used. will definitely purchase in the future.
Isabelle C.
Dartmouth, NS
This is for sure a beach essential well maybe before the beach essential. It get down really close to your skin to give you a close shave! I really do love their razors, I also love to use their shaving cream. I will definitely continue using them!
I LOVE Venus razors!! The purple strip makes the whole shaving experience so much smoothr. I rarely get a nick from the blades! The only downside is the price of the refills. Sometimes it's cheaper to just get a brand new razor than get the refills.
Kathie W.
I love how it glides on my skin and also makes it soft at the same time. i use it every time i need a shave it is effective and i buy it at either walmart or shoppers drug mart. i definitely would recommend this product to everyone i am also gonna get it for my children when they come of age.
Erin M.
Otterville ontario
I tried this for my daughter she loves it the way the ball works and gets into hard places and it didn't cut her like some razors have the handle on it is really good over all this is the razor we choose to use and I love this razor
Lyann Midori C.
BUENO ESTE PRODUCTO ME ENCANTA, LO HE USADO MUCHO Y LO SIGO USANDO YA QUE SOY DE ESAS CHISCAS CON MUCHOS BELLOS EN BRAZOS Y PIERNAS, ME GUSTA MUCHO POR QUE NO IRRITA MI PIEL COMO OTROS PRODUCTOS QUE PROBE , ME DEJA MI PIEL MAS SUEVE Y NO PICA CUANDO PASO MIS MANOS POR MIS BRAZOS Y PIERNAS, POR ESO ME ENCANTA, PRODUCTO RECOMENDADO.BUEN DIA!!
Jessie C.