BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Maisie F.
Amazing!! Never had anything better! Quick and easy to apply, never once cut myself accidentally. I use these every few days. Reasonable proce for such good quality! Really effective!! Never been so impressed would definitely buy it again!
Kyla G.
Nanaimo
Easily my favourite! I love that it curves with you. Best razor I've tried in a long long time. I will stick with this one now. Price is the same as others but this has been the most effective. Love it!
Carolina D.
Vigo España
Venus es la mejor maquinilla por qué está pensada en nuestra delicada piel ! Tiene un precio genial es muy cuidadosa con nuestra piel .
Siempre e usado Venus desde que salió es muy efectiva
La recomiendo.
Ashley S.
Brantford, Ontario, Ontario
I first purchased this razor because I had a high value coupon and found it on sale. Considering I always had to purchase mens razors, I wasn't too hopeful that I'd fall in love with this one. I was so, so wrong! I love that it moves to go around your curves. Price is comparable to other disposable razors, but quality is much greater.
Stefanie V.
San Juan PR
It's a nice razor. It gives a nice close shave without irritation or cuts. The swivel ball, I don't really notice any difference or function for it but it's nice to know the head swivels because of it.
Melissa L.
This is the only razor I shave my legs with. I have tried so many razors and all leave my legs dry and itchy. My legs are really sensitive and this razor has helped my legs get better. Buy all the time
This product is great and one of my favorites razors I've ever used, I bought through a website, I don't remember the name, but it came really fast. My expectations it wasn't so great but when I used for the first, it did, and I'm satisfied with this razor. You won't regret it!
Sonia G.
Moncton
Very close shave! Doesn't cut my sensitive skin, and is good for my dry legs. Great raiser for anybody from someone who is just starting to shave to someone who has shade for years. Would definitely recommend to any women and even men!
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
One of my favourite razors. I have very sensitive skin so many razors have harmed my skin and created so much razor burn. With this one, I barely get any and you can replace the blade. It was a little expensive but so worth it. Would recommend if you have sensitive / razor burn prone skin!!
Reyna F.
Coclé
This razors is indescribable is everything you want to shave, is soft conforms to the contour of the skin, capable of gel that brings make when cutting the hair is more delicate and leave your skin smooth and delicious fragrance, I love .
Jessie C.