BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Amanda G.
Edmonton, AB
Love this product! It's winter time and my lady bits tend to get ignored because really, I'm in pants or leggings most of the time. Ok, I can't lie, I'm a mom of two who works from home so it's rarely real pants. But I do wear leggings a lot so I tend to ignore my fur.

But when I feel like my husband may think I'm turning into a dude I get this amazing razor out and take care of the jungle!
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This has to be my favorite razor to use. It has an easy grip handle ,the flexiball head swivels to give you the closest shave ever. It's easy to clean. I love everything about this razor ,it gives my legs the best shave ever, they are left feeling so smooth without any cuts . The Venus brand has never disappointed me yet. This is an amazing razor with great features that every woman should use . I would definitely recommend this brand to everyone
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love love love this product! I love that this product now had a motion ball to go around the curves & bumps on my legs and such. I love that it gives a closer, better shave than regular typical Venus razers. I would 100% recommend this product to any female friends I know. **This Is based on my own PERSONAL PURCHASE, I was not given this product free from Influenster for reviewing purposes.**
Dakota M.
I think this razor is over priced - I purchased it on sale. It's ok - does it job as a razor should but there is nothing special about it. I don't really understand the point of having the flexiball as it doesn't do much. You can not leave this in the shower as it will dissolve the soap on the razor blade in no time.
Tj A.
Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey
The best shaver I've ever used! The ball means that I no longer cut myself when shaving as I'm always in a rush! It is always usually on offer so you can get it for a really good price as well.
Theresa B.
Smithers, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to razor ! They are awesome ! And ao much cheaper than some of the others. I love my Venus razor i will never change..it glides so smooth and works fantastic ..highly recommended!
Pilar R.
Manresa
Me encanta esta marca de gillette, es fácil de pasar, suave porque tiene unas laminas que hidratan la zona a la vez que depila, no irrita la piel, a mi me encanta y recomiendo a todas las que usen maquinilla que la prueben se enamoraran de ella y ya no querrán otra.
Toni E.
leeds, leeds
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor gets soooo close to your skin your going to feel like it's about to cut ya! well at least it did when I shaved. It's very light weight and easy to handle and the ball makes it easier to get to those awkward places like the backs of ankles and knees. I use mine all the time and I don't think I would use another razor after this one.
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this razor! The purple color fits my bathroom décor. The razor fits well in my hand and glides across my legs/armpits for a really smooth shave. I love that it has five blades. I'm not so sure about the swirl ball (you have to push pretty hard to get it to work)but overall this is a great Venus razor - they never disappoint!
amy a.
I HAD to have this as soon as it came out! Yes, it's just another product that shaves your legs, but with an added touch; it has a swivel ball! It is nice to be able to go over your knee in one gliding motion with this ball that acts as the pivot! It's just like any other razor, it still shaves your legs nicely! I love use this!
Jessie C.