BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Karina D.
Before I used Gillette, when I saw in the super market the brand Venus desidi try it, it has worked me wonderfully, the beautiful delay more is to grow, my skin is swollen and the smell is too nice, the designs and colors too, Are very feminine.
Alex M.
North Bay, ON
I used to only buy disposable razors because I believed the reusable ones were a scam.
I bought mine on sale at Shoppers Drug Mary for a good price and I'm so glad! I haven't cut myself shaving since and I refuse to go back to the old disposable brand.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1960 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love this razor as it swirls to get into hard to reach places it meets my expectation for a great flawless shave it works a lot better than most of any other razor that I've purchased in the past it's very effective I am truly satisfied with the outcome I would recommend this product to anyone
Lordes M.
All my life i used gillette razor just beacause my family uses it but, when i discovered gillette venus razor...OMG i've fall in love with it. i've never thougt it would be one of my favorite stuff. I'm sure that I will buy it again, I really like it.
peyton h.
Crestwood, KY
i love this razor! i have been using this type for a long time. it gives you a smooth close shave at an affordable price. unlike others it does not nick you or make your skin dry. it is so easy to use and i would definently recomend this product!
Gwen M.
Ottawa , ON
It is better at getting at the tricker parts like around the knee. Not sure why it took them so long to make the neck more flexible, would've left a lot less nicks in the past.
Billie M.
My go to razor! This is now the only one I use. Love how they leave my legs feeling silk smooth and the fact that they can pivot around curves. Probably won't be switching to anything else any time soon.
Vic L.
Best razor I have ever used by far! Gives you a close shave every time! The swirling blade allows you to get to every area in which you have hair and virtually gets everything! Would highly recommend!
Cothe_3312 A.
este prducto deja un acabado impresionante.me encanta la ocupo siempre me gusta mucho por que ademas es muy segura .ya que uno con otras afeitadoras se corta siempre.pues este no es el caso,realmente amo este producto.mi madre y mi prima lo ocupan al igual que yo y les encatan
Rachel R.
Love these razors - use them in the shower with a body oil wash and I get the smoothst and the most soft legs. You get a nice close shave without irritation or razor bumps. Very user friendly and goof proof! Very satisfied with these razors and will continue to buy for sure.
Jessie C.