BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Reyna F.
Coclé
This razors is indescribable is everything you want to shave, is soft conforms to the contour of the skin, capable of gel that brings make when cutting the hair is more delicate and leave your skin smooth and delicious fragrance, I love .
Darlene D.
Toronto, Ontario
This razor is super chic. Love the colours and the way it feels in my hand. The ball makes it easy to glide along the curves of my leg perfectly. Leaves my skin feeling super smooth. I recommend this one for you when you have an intimate night out as it feels great! only wish the prices weren't so high for refills.
Alliyah F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My first ever razor I have purchased and my favorite! Even if I down use my shaving gel/cream, it gives me similar results and no hair (even the small ones) get let behind! Smooth and silky skin.
Athena M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't use any other razors since first using this one. I love how the flex ball helps get better access to shaving your body. I also love that it's compatible with all of the Venus razor heads
Josey G.
La Broquerie
I currently use this and I think it is great. It gives a close shave, is easy to use, and I have never cut myself with it at all. I have used it with shaving cream, soap, and with just eater and never had any issues at all!
Kathlene R.
Lower Sackville, NS
My favorite razor! I love it, and will continue to buy replacements until someone convinces me otherwise. It is SO easy to use, and I love the way that the head swivels on the handle. I was notorious for nicking my ankles, and find that I don't while using this razor. Plus, the purple handle is so pretty.
Kathryn W.
Sydney, Australia
This razor does a fine job reaching into curved areas around the knees and ankles. Glides easily and easy to hold. Works just as well as any razor in the Venus collection in my opinion.
Sofiya M.
yet another great product from a well-known brand. feels good when using, and i use it a lot. scratches are to a minimal. may7 be pricey but its worth it. i certainly did like it. and it met the requirements i needed. i have bought these for my friend too.
Karina D.
Before I used Gillette, when I saw in the super market the brand Venus desidi try it, it has worked me wonderfully, the beautiful delay more is to grow, my skin is swollen and the smell is too nice, the designs and colors too, Are very feminine.
Lordes M.
All my life i used gillette razor just beacause my family uses it but, when i discovered gillette venus razor...OMG i've fall in love with it. i've never thougt it would be one of my favorite stuff. I'm sure that I will buy it again, I really like it.
Jessie C.