BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Tj A.
Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey
The best shaver I've ever used! The ball means that I no longer cut myself when shaving as I'm always in a rush! It is always usually on offer so you can get it for a really good price as well.
Theresa B.
Smithers, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to razor ! They are awesome ! And ao much cheaper than some of the others. I love my Venus razor i will never change..it glides so smooth and works fantastic ..highly recommended!
Toni E.
leeds, leeds
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor gets soooo close to your skin your going to feel like it's about to cut ya! well at least it did when I shaved. It's very light weight and easy to handle and the ball makes it easier to get to those awkward places like the backs of ankles and knees. I use mine all the time and I don't think I would use another razor after this one.
Pilar R.
Manresa
Me encanta esta marca de gillette, es fácil de pasar, suave porque tiene unas laminas que hidratan la zona a la vez que depila, no irrita la piel, a mi me encanta y recomiendo a todas las que usen maquinilla que la prueben se enamoraran de ella y ya no querrán otra.
amy a.
I HAD to have this as soon as it came out! Yes, it's just another product that shaves your legs, but with an added touch; it has a swivel ball! It is nice to be able to go over your knee in one gliding motion with this ball that acts as the pivot! It's just like any other razor, it still shaves your legs nicely! I love use this!
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this razor! The purple color fits my bathroom décor. The razor fits well in my hand and glides across my legs/armpits for a really smooth shave. I love that it has five blades. I'm not so sure about the swirl ball (you have to push pretty hard to get it to work)but overall this is a great Venus razor - they never disappoint!
Erin G.
Halifax, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been looking for a razor that will work with my dark hair/thick follicles. I have never been able to find one that works, until now. Super affordable and works fantastically. I've never had an issue, and this one has taken away any of the problems I previously had. I recommend this to everyone looking to change razors.
Tara J.
Mount Pleasant, ON
I was very happy with the performance of this razor. It's pretty much standard pricing for a refillable razor, just wait for a sale. Nice smooth shave and was easy to handle. I like that it had some flex to it too, not a stiff rigid razor. I have bought refills already for it and i think i'll be sticking with it for awhile.
Lauren W.
Winnipeg, MB
I do like this razor, does its function well but I would say it's true that you can't leave it in the shower, the soap bars on the razor dissolve super quick which I think is frustrating and waste of money in that sense.. You might as well buy a disposable razor cause you end up with no soap bars on the razor the next day.
Jenny B.
Bowmanville , ON
This is my go to razor. I love the design and how well it works.
The contour of the blades makes my shave so close and defiantly leads to much less missed hairs.
I love that the blades last a lot longer then many of the others I have tried and I defiantly intend on buying this over and over again. I recommend it fully
Jessie C.