BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

maría f.
Miami
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor is just so good! It doesn't feel hard on skin and it is a nice and super affordable option! It makes shaving so easy because you finish real soon and it doesn't hurt your skin. I'm satisfied with it!
Samantha B.
Baltimore, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased this razor and although I am definitely not disappointed, I don't really think the ball makes a huge difference in performance! That being said, it still does the job well!
Kimberly V.
yo liked this product is really important in diary routine, yo la recomiendo demasiado porque ayuda a mejorar a circulacion y facil depilado en nosotras
Touma G.
Nepean, NV
The best razor in the market! I never got any cut which is a big plus! It goes on smoothly and I use hair conditioner it's better than shaving cream! The price is very good!
Marcia F.
Gillette Venus ist für wieder Rasieren super geeignet , die Haut bleibt super weich , eine angenehme Haut und Seide Weich Gefühl . Für Jeder Frau eine Fantastische Produkt
Claudia F.
Before receiving this razor I had never used a Venus razor before. I was very excited to try this new innovative razor with the ball joint. From the very beginning I believed that the technology used for this new Venus Swirl Razor made sense. Our body isn't straight, so why can't razors move with your curves? The first time I used it, I was amazed. It got all of the stray hairs on my legs, around my ankles and knees. My legs were so smooth and hairless. It didn't disappoint ever. I still use it today, and still get that great clean shave. When watching a commercial for this product, I notice that they are advertising it as no stray hairs. If I wouldn't have tried this product I would have thought, "Yeah right." But it truly doesn't leave any. I will be using this razor for long time in the future. I highly recommend it to all women!
Martine M.
I've been using the Venus Swirl Razor for quite some time and it works pretty well. It provides a good grip when shaving, and I do find that the Flexiball does help a little as it is more flexible, but it is not a huge difference. I would definitely recommend it though because it works well and always leaves my skin feeling soft afterwards.
Maria G.
Miami
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Buen producto. Cumple la funcion, la uso desde hace un tiempo y realmente supero mis expectativas. La puedes conseguir generalmente en todos los supermercados de tu pais.
kelly s.
sitges
Brooke H.
Super close shave. The swirl ball helps to ensure no cuts and the strips on the razor help moisturise. The packaging is nice and useable and the razor itself is a gorgeous shade of purple
Jessie C.