BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Heather B.
Scarborough, ON
I have been using Venus shavers for many years and when this one was released I switched quickly. This is the best razor that I have used. The way it moves over your skin and all the bumps and grooves is great. I would definitely recommend this razor. Simply wonderful and the blades last so long without getting dull.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg , AR
I LOVE this razor. I can't use it on my bikini area but I can use it on my legs. It glides smoothly and I don't get any razor burn or bumps. I don't know if the ball does much for me, but either way the razor is great quality and I'll definitely keep buying this product.
Laura B.
This razor is not like others I have used. It left my skin soft and smooth, and no cuts on my legs. I have really boney ankles, and this razor worked like a charm! The shape of the razor made it very easy to handle, and I definitely will be using this from now on!
Bridget H.
Sydney
I always have a hard time finding a good razor. One minute it doesn't actually do anything for me then the next minute i get heaps of cuts ... OUCH !! But someone recommended this product and all I can say is I'm impressed !! My legs have never been so silky smooth and just in time for me as summer is right around the corner for Australia and now ... I'm ready !!
Sarah C.
Canada
Will still get the occasional nick while shaving but so far so good. It does work much better around curves (back of the knee, underarm etc.). Although I'm trying to come off the shaving fad and get back to waxing, this razor's a go-to. Would recommend.
Jodie M.
Tallaght
Easy to use product, both side of the blade has soap which makes shaving an easy job! it moves with your curves which makes the job faster.not an overly expensive product and i found it well worth the money. I would highly recommend this product to others
Pamela C.
Pembroke, ON
I love love love this razor it's the only one I use. It shaves so smoothly I use this razor everyday the blades last a long time I change it about once a month the blade aren't cheap but the fact you can us one blade for a month it's worth the money even my husband love how smooth my legs feel
Juliann J.
Havertown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Venus is my go to razor for a smooth shave every time! I highly recommend this to women of all ages. Never a nix or spot missed, glides over your legs like butter. No need for creams, this razor is meant to be the shining star in the shaving process.
Heather J.
Basildon , Essex
Love Venus! This one has def outdone it's earlier versions. It's swivel ability has added a different element to the typical Venus products. Though it's expensive, it's far more effective in shaving the unusual shaped places such as under your knees!
Victoria H.
I did not like this at all. Firstly, the "swirl Flexiball" doesn't actually move much at all. And it gets dirty and gross so fast. The blades it come with are so finnicky and don't glide as easily as those with soap around the edges. Not a fan.
Jessie C.