BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Claudia T.
Baytown, TX
Received this product in my Voxbox however I'm liking this razor a lot. Honestly I get scared when there are a ton of blades in razors like this (I use intuition razors with the giant soap bars) but this razor glides very nicely and gives me an even shave. The ball wasn't in my interest but as soon as I used the razor and saw what it did I took a liking to it. It feels great to shave with because it hugs every curve on your leg, great for the knee area. After using with matching shave gel my legs were smooth and perfectly shaved. A bit pricey for a razor but if it works I don't mind paying for it as it works, plus it came with discounts. :)
I received this product for free in return of my honest opinion.
Lynne H.
I have fallen in love with the Venus Swirl Razor!! I thought that this razor would be nice but wouldn't be much different from others. I was extremely excited to give this a try. As I first started shaving I watched the silver flexiball wondering what purpose it served and as I shaved more I realized how much it actually benefits the razor. I really noticed it working when I started to shave the bony parts of my leg like my ankles and my knees. I also really loved how flat the razor lays while you are shaving; my old razor bends but doesn't lay I think the flexiball and how flat the razor lays is such a benefit in preventing cuts. You will also notice how well this razor works on the armpits because the flexiball moves smoothly along the armpit region. I would recommend this to every woman!!
Clarissa N.
Burnaby, BC
I love this razor. It's easy to find in drugstores and same goes for the refills. It's super affordable, looks cute in the purple shade and the razor glides easy! I like how it has the soap gel on the sides to make it run smoother. I've been using this for years!
Emily M.
Plymouth
I bought this razer because I love the brand but even love it more now because it makes my legs super soft and last for days before needing to shave again. I would recommend this to anyone and it is very affordable.
Choubaila M.
I usually hurt myself whenever I use the tools of the relationship and I really want to try this product because I suffer from a lot of injuries. I hope to try it on my body and see its effect. Will it satisfy the purpose or not? I hope to buy it but in our country there is no
Tanis E.
Portage la Prairie, MB
I got one of these for free to try, and am glad I did because I would not want to spend my money on it. To start off, the razor itself is very pretty, easy to hold when wet and easy to maneuver. But, I had to go over my legs several times before they were smooth...and even after that, they still felt as though there was stubble. I tried to look at the razor head to see how much hair was in the blades and it didn't look like there was hardly any there. Also, after shaving, my legs were burning! I have never gotten razor burn before and they felt horrible. I used this razor two times, as I wanted to be sure after the first time that I wasn't interpreting things wrong...but it was just as bad the second time around. After having these experiences, I could not let my daughter use it herself....I didn't want her first time shaving to be so unpleasant.
I do plan to try it myself a third time (sucker for punishment?) but this time without the shave gel, so I can see if the results are any different.
Beatriz O.
Sunrise, FL
I loved the packaging and design. It is very comfortable to use and does not mistreat at all. The cartridge can be changed once it is worn and will look like new. I received it for free thanks to influenster and I loved it
Jade T.
Edmonton
The Venus swirl is a amazing razors it moves to all of your curves and imperfections.Ive used so many different types of razors in the past few months and Venus swirls is by far my favorite I never get cuts or razor burn.the Venus swirl has 5 blades and moisturizer bands around the blades so you can get that perfect shave.The razors usually cost 12.99$ but you switch out the blades when they start to get dull and weak and theses usually around 3.99$ I don't usually shave with out shaving cream but yesterday I ran out of shaving cream cause I was in Mexico for my sister wedding so I shaved without the shaving cream and I was surprise for how much of a smooth and clean shaved I got.If you are looking for a new razor you should definitely give this razor a try I promise you will probably love it just as much as I do. #alltimefavorite
#musthave
Rocecil bm-121826 R.
Doral, FL
This razor has become my favorite in the world, has a flexible head that fits the reliefs of your body and slides easily and smoothly. I will buy several of these. I recommend it a hundred percent and also the price is quite economical.
Sloane N.
Ingersoll , WY
I LOOOOVE this product! I purchased one of them, then loved it so much plus it came with a second cartridge for when the first one wares out! I've used other venus razors but I would have to say right now this is my favourite!
Jessie C.