BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Kyra M.
This is my fapvurite razor that I have ever used, and I will never use another brand! The moisturizing bands on the blade are extremely effective in giving my legs a smooth feel, and, in a pinch, work great with only water if I am out of shaving cream. The swirl ball is the real reason this razor surpassed all other, making it nearly impossible to cut yourself. If you slip or go around a corner the wrong way, the blades will turn just the right way to avoid piercing the skin.
Gabrielle W.
Ottawa, Ontario
The razor works really well and it is very lightweight which makes it very easy to use. When the blades are new it works like a charm and you can get a good use out of each head. I don't get the swirl feature of it. I didn't feel like it was any different from other Venus' products.
Christina W.
Edmonton, AB
I bought this razor around when it first came out. I was drawn by the fact that it could contour to curves better than other razors. It did exactly what it claimed, however, for me personally I felt I didn't get as close a shave as I do with my Venus Breeze razor. I felt like I had to go over areas more often to get the same close shave. I will give this one another try though. It looks like it works well for others.
elisa j.
i would not recommend this razor to anyone who has extra sensitive skin. The design and product seems new and the swivel does work; however, it left my with razor burn at first. I found there was too much scents in the conditioning strips but again this just effected me because i have extra sensitive skin
tina f.
St Clements, Ontario
Personally I love this razor. This razor is a bit pricey butI feel it is worth it. I have been using the same razor for awhile and it still cuts great. I have used cheaper razors and barely got one great shave from them but this one keeps cutting! I challenge you to take a try!!
Anneleen V.
Belgium
I like it! I received it in a beauty box. Normally i just use throw-away razors which work just fine and are cheap. This is definitely on the pricier side so if you are on a budget i would not recommend. If you like confort and don't mind paying some more, definitely try this!
Alaa E.
it's an easy and fast way to get rid of hair but the problem is the hair grows back so fast , the next day you start seeing hair dots already and it become thick and sharp so you have to use it like every day or every other day. I would use it only if i'm in a hurry. I don't recommend it actually , wax is the best but you can use it just if you have no time like i mentioned before.
Ivany M.
Rota, Northern Mariana Islands
The very first time I ever tried this product out made my skin feel smooth and flawless. I love this product so much because of that. I use this product mostly everyday and it did the works onto my skin. I would buy this product again because it is a go - to product for me.
Bea C.
I only use this type of razor and I'm telling you why. My skin feels like one of a baby whenever I use it. Not a super fan of razors to be honest (I usually wax) but this one deserves a big thumbs up for me. Plus the packaging is just great for females around the globe :)
Valentina S.
New York
Highly recommend. I, personally I have very little time to depilate, but this in those days I want to wear dress or skirt this saves me! Thanks to the gel that has incorporated and the gummy on each side is almost impossible to cut and you can shave it in all directions !!
Jessie C.