BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Sarah D.
Moncton
Love this razor! It gives an amazing shave and each razor head lasts a long time. It has five blades and conditioner strips for a extra close and smooth shave. It has the swivel head which makes the awkward bits of shaving in the shower much easier.
Kaileigh F.
Burlington, ON
This is my favourite razor. I love how long the head lasts, and how smooth my legs feel after shaving. I love that the ball in the middle moves so that you can get into every crevice and curve on your leg. Great razor for both beginners and also veteran shavers. Highly recommend.
Nayara Krisley S.
Cabo de Santo Agostinho
Gostei do produto. Já usei, e vou continuar, lâmina com boa durabilidade, ntersão uso muito pois não tenho muitos pêlos, mas, comparado com produtos similares, a Gillette Venus se destaca. Muito satisfeita com o produto. Parabéns equipe Gillette. #influenters
Jaanvee K.
perth,
i have been using this razor lately and me i love wearing shorts but i hate having hairy legs. so thank god for this product. it is so easy to use and does not cut me constantly like all my other razors i have used! i am very satisfied using this product.
sara n.
Hyderabad
When you have tried so many razors on the market and you still haven't found that smooth feel you always wanted. You wonder when a company will come up with that one product that will blow you away..Well I think ive met my match. I will say this is one of the best razors that ive ever bought in awhile. i love how it moves with the curves of my body and not only that but 5 blades..yes 5 blades of smoothness. So touchable bae couldn't keep his hands from touching my legs..I'm very pleased with this product. yes the prices is somewhat up there at 12.00 but if you check the Sunday paper you can catch sales at target where you could be paying 7.99 or Walmart at 10.99 and don't forget you coupons. Coupons.com is also great as well as Sundays paper..I got a 3.00 coupon once and went to target and ended up paying 4.50 for this razor..But on another note definitely try her out I bet you will fall in love with her as much as I did. Happy Shaving.
Jayna R.
Windsor Ontario
This is the best razor I've ever used. It gets every single last hair and is easy to use on my knees. I've never used a razor this easy to use and that dosent cut me. I definitely do recommend this to everyone.
Hanisah M.
London, UK
My first interchangeable venus razor and I am impressed. It makes it easier to shave with it's roller ball head. I like that there are more razors for a smoother shave. The soap bit helps to get a smooth shave by acting as it's 'shaving cream'.
Isabella G.
This is the best shaver I ever bought I really love it and it does not hurt my skin when I use it I really love it and to this I definitely give it a 10/10

esto es la mejor afeitadora que he comprado realmente me encanta y no me daña la piel al usarla realmente me encanta y a esto sin duda le doy un 10/10
Courtney S.
Courtice, ON
Absolutely love this razor! I have never used another razor since I bought this one. I love how it glides around every curve of your body. I have never got a cut from shaving since I purchased this razor! This product is truly amazing.
Lena M.
This razor is one of the best that I used before. It doesn't irritate or cut my skin. It glides easy on my skin. The razor is easy to use and control. My skin feels soft and smooth after using this razor. I think that the prise is OK. ☺
Jessie C.