BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Lucy P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really did like how flexible the razor was. It was weird to get used to but it works really well. I get a nice clean shave and my leg feels really nice and smooth after. I don’t get any red bumps afterwards which is really nice.
Viviana M.
Kennewick, WA
This product is so amazing! It leaves your legs baby smooth! I've used it already for the past week. I received this product for free for testing purposes. #MovesLikeNoOther, #complimentary / @Influenster)
Stephanie T.
Logan, WV
This is hands down the best razor I have used! I love it for my legs, especially because they’re more toned and normal razors don’t get my knees. The rollerball really helps me get a smooth and even shave!
Zoe W.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Fine, not life-changing. The razor keeps popping off of the handle, which is annoying, but clips right back in. All in all, fine but not impressive.
I received this product for free in exchange for my review and opinion.
Sarah S.
Muncie, IN
The packaging is great but the razor isn’t anything spectacular. The Flexiball just seemed like a marketing ploy to make it more expensive looking. It didn’t actually help me get a closer shave compared to past razors
Terri M.
Philadelphia, PA
Pretty good razor, don't think I'd buy refills though. I do enjoy it
More than recent razors I have been buying however I feel like it gets clogged w soap very easily. Prob wouldn't tell someone to buy it.
Ashley C.
Clayton, MI
I love it!! I am totally understanding this whole flex ball thing, why wasn’t this created a long time ago!! It works so well and it definitely MOVES LIKE NO OTHER!!! I will be purchasing in the long run!
Kelly K.
Does the job! I’ve always liked Venus razors and this one worked like the others. If you use disposables and try this (like me), you’ll never go back. Would recommend to anyone in the market for a razor.
Marissa G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved how this product left my skin so smooth. It was so easy to use, it only took my one stroke to get all my hairs. I was skeptical about it at first, because I thought it was going to be like any other razor. I was happily mistaken 😊
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this razor it’s the best out of all the Venus that I used I love it it swivels very well and doesn’t cut me I use it once a week at least!!! Great product! I would purchase it again and again love it!!
Jessie C.