BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Nickie L.
edmonton, AB
i absolutely hands down will not ever use any other razor but this one so please do not stop making it. its such a close clean shave and the flex-ball thing is amazing at gliding over my knees and other uneven surfaces without cutting i am so impressed i would most definitely recommend this product to ever woman out there
Estefania B.
Etobicoke, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
big thumbs up for this product, my go to razor, I take it everywhere.its not the cheapest but you can always find coupons to get it for less. I like to buy it at shoppers so i will also get their points. i wouldn't  buy a different brand
Karla G.

This shaving machine is very good, I like the shape it has and the design so feminine, I especially like the color that gives it that little touch ideal. I like the softness it leaves on the skin after shaving and the ease that makes it the hair removal
Robyn M.
This razor works wonderfully and gives a great shave! At first I was hesitant about what the ball part would really do but it actually helped to get around all of the bumps and hard-to-shave spots around my knees and ankles. It gives a very close shave and the blade stays sharp for a long time. Also, I love the color!
Monique V.
Dubai
I have quite thick hair and am always looking for a razor that can perform. I always use Venus razors as they are not only able to cut through well but leave my legs feeling super smooth. I would definitely recommend this to others who find they need a razor that can cut through leaving skin nice and smooth.
Suzanne M.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best razor I have tried so far, makes my skin feel smooth and not harsh, gives a nice close cut shave and makes it easier to reach areas on legs harder to reach . I love the moisture strip as my skin tends to get dry every time. I love it is affordable I just wish the refill could be affordable as well
Cara K.
St, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really like the number of blades on this razor. It makes getting a close shave super easy and fast. Not entirely sold on the swirl aspect of it though. Honestly think it's kind of gimmicky as I don't really notice any movement when I shave. I'd probably say skip the ball and just go for a standard razor instead.
Mallory E.
North Vancouver , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Gillette razor is amazing! It has 5 blades and is very flexiable so it goes over your knee and in hard to reach places without cutting you. The handle is also comfortable and fits in your hand nicely. I would highly recommend trying this razor.
Cassie M.
The best razor I've used. Im always scared of cutting my knee and I haven't with this one. The number of blades can seem scary at first but it is AMAZING. Removes all of the hair and is great at removing hair in 'hard to reach places.' The price is higher than most but you are paying for what you get, it is a fair price. Leaves skin silky and the blades last a pretty long time. I definitely recommend this razor!
Cheyenne B.
Halifax , NS
This is my all time favourite razor. I use it for shaving basically everything. It really gets everything and it leaves my skin feeling super smooth and hydrated. I have sensitive/dry skin on my legs and I find this is the only razor that won’t cut my skin and leave razor bumps. 11/10 recommend!
Jessie C.