BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Sara M.
Four falls, New Brunswick
Recently i received the venus swirl as a campaign from bzzagent. i must say at first i figured it would be like any other razor BUT after using it i have decided to stick with it. I love the way it follows the curves of your body. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and removes all the unwanted hair. It does not tug and pull the hair either. So happy with this product. It is a keeper in my books!
Annie H.
Perfect gift for any lady in your life. Ranges about 10-15 dollars but so worth it as the razor alone is worth anywhere from 25-30 dollars! The razor is great that my mom tried mine and went and bought a set for herself after years and years of using the same brand of razor. The shaving gel leaves skin feeling smooth and just in case you happen to have a little rough razor burn after shaving? No problem because you have an amazing lotion to help with that too! Truly worth every penny
Adrienne M.
Guelph, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got to try this razor in February from Gillette through another website. I've been using it ever since, it probably needs new blades soon but I find it works great. After using it, I tried my old razor again for a bit and really noticed the difference. The head swivels, making.it easier for shaving tricky spots such as your knees or ankles. You still have to be careful, it just makes it easier. I find I have gotten way less cuts on my legs from shaving. At first, I got lots more razor burn on my armpits from shaving, but that was likely from shaving too often and with really new blades. I find the razor burn has gone down since then.
Shannn V.
By far the best razor I've ever owned! I have used this razor ever since I was a teenager and always go back to using it even after using other razors, very affordable and lasts a fair amount of time!
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this for a great price at Sam's club and I'm so glad that I pick it up because I was out of razors and this one I just like grabbed it because it had refills and honestly it's like one of the best razors that I've ever used! I would totally recommend trying this and it works great especially your shaving your legs it's awesome your armpits it is just freaking amazing!
Shirley C.
Pictou Rd
I was looking forward to trying this razor because I like Venus products. And when I received a great coupon offer, I was happy purchase it. Well, it turned out to be the worst razor I've ever used. The blade head flips back too far, so that there was just plastic rubbing over my skin. So it took at least twice as long to shave, and left patchy places where I didn't realize the blades tipped back too far to even touching my skin. This product is trash and I'm really disappointed.
Marlene J.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I used the violet swirl, I could not even feel the blades on my skin combined with the touch of olay shave gel. The shave was smooth & quick. Didn't see the roller ball move maybe it was how I shave my legs. Found that I am not shaving as much now with using the combination of both products - this is a plus. Who wants to shave every day if you don't have to.

The smell of the shaving cream wasn't overly scented & was quite pleasant.

The purple stuff around the razor, I left it sitting on the wet sink and it got all gooey. Make sure you put the razor upside down to dry, my mistake.

The razor itself was fashionable looking & pretty purple - would love to see pink, blue, lime green as color options.
Shona H.
I finally found the perfect razor!
To begin with, it's pretty, so my guy isn't so tempted to steal it. It has a silicone handle so it's easy to grip, even when wet. The 5 blade system makes for a nice, close shave without the nicks & razor burn, and although the flexball appers to be for show only, it really dies aid in getting those awkward spots.
I was a bit iffy about the price tag, but I found a nice coupon to help convince me to try it, and like they say- you get what you pay for! The blades really last, so it's just as cost effective as buying a bunch of cheap razors that won't last.
I definitely recommend this beauty! This is my razor from here on in!
Amanda G.
Edmonton, AB
Love this product! It's winter time and my lady bits tend to get ignored because really, I'm in pants or leggings most of the time. Ok, I can't lie, I'm a mom of two who works from home so it's rarely real pants. But I do wear leggings a lot so I tend to ignore my fur.

But when I feel like my husband may think I'm turning into a dude I get this amazing razor out and take care of the jungle!
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This has to be my favorite razor to use. It has an easy grip handle ,the flexiball head swivels to give you the closest shave ever. It's easy to clean. I love everything about this razor ,it gives my legs the best shave ever, they are left feeling so smooth without any cuts . The Venus brand has never disappointed me yet. This is an amazing razor with great features that every woman should use . I would definitely recommend this brand to everyone
Jessie C.