BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

noa m.
i was always afraid of using a three raisers raiser i dont know why so my mom bought me it and now i always use it it shaves perfectly any part of your body and it has some protectors at the top and at the bottom so it is harder for you to cut unlike other regular raisers
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , Hello Guys ,My Name is Anass Amaziane , i'm from Morocco, Kenitra !I love Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor  and i like it ! because he's Great and  beautiful and very nice <3 <3 ! Just buy it ! This Product is very Safe and very Good !Me i like it ! and i think you too you will do ! Yea dude , just buy it , he's great !
Hayley M.
Cambridge, ON
I've used this razor for years and will never use another. I really don't like shaving as I usually cut myself and I don't enjoy the sight of cuts, but this razor does not cut me at all and I use it on the most sensitive parts of my body. I also love the way it moves to my body contours which makes it easier to get into hard to reach spots!
kika s.
Es muy bueno, el amor de esta máquina, ya que afeita cualquier parte del cuerpo, sus 5 cuchilla hojas, color, textura, y lo más importante, cuidado de la piel,I was not accustomed to using hair removal machines, but this exceeded my expectations and is a product that I must have

Nickie L.
edmonton, AB
i absolutely hands down will not ever use any other razor but this one so please do not stop making it. its such a close clean shave and the flex-ball thing is amazing at gliding over my knees and other uneven surfaces without cutting i am so impressed i would most definitely recommend this product to ever woman out there
Estefania B.
Etobicoke, ON
big thumbs up for this product, my go to razor, I take it everywhere.its not the cheapest but you can always find coupons to get it for less. I like to buy it at shoppers so i will also get their points. i wouldn't  buy a different brand
Karla G.

This shaving machine is very good, I like the shape it has and the design so feminine, I especially like the color that gives it that little touch ideal. I like the softness it leaves on the skin after shaving and the ease that makes it the hair removal
Robyn M.
This razor works wonderfully and gives a great shave! At first I was hesitant about what the ball part would really do but it actually helped to get around all of the bumps and hard-to-shave spots around my knees and ankles. It gives a very close shave and the blade stays sharp for a long time. Also, I love the color!
Monique V.
Dubai
I have quite thick hair and am always looking for a razor that can perform. I always use Venus razors as they are not only able to cut through well but leave my legs feeling super smooth. I would definitely recommend this to others who find they need a razor that can cut through leaving skin nice and smooth.
Suzanne M.
London, ON
Best razor I have tried so far, makes my skin feel smooth and not harsh, gives a nice close cut shave and makes it easier to reach areas on legs harder to reach . I love the moisture strip as my skin tends to get dry every time. I love it is affordable I just wish the refill could be affordable as well
Jessie C.