BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Marcia F.
Gillette Venus ist für wieder Rasieren super geeignet , die Haut bleibt super weich , eine angenehme Haut und Seide Weich Gefühl . Für Jeder Frau eine Fantastische Produkt
Claudia F.
Before receiving this razor I had never used a Venus razor before. I was very excited to try this new innovative razor with the ball joint. From the very beginning I believed that the technology used for this new Venus Swirl Razor made sense. Our body isn't straight, so why can't razors move with your curves? The first time I used it, I was amazed. It got all of the stray hairs on my legs, around my ankles and knees. My legs were so smooth and hairless. It didn't disappoint ever. I still use it today, and still get that great clean shave. When watching a commercial for this product, I notice that they are advertising it as no stray hairs. If I wouldn't have tried this product I would have thought, "Yeah right." But it truly doesn't leave any. I will be using this razor for long time in the future. I highly recommend it to all women!
Martine M.
I've been using the Venus Swirl Razor for quite some time and it works pretty well. It provides a good grip when shaving, and I do find that the Flexiball does help a little as it is more flexible, but it is not a huge difference. I would definitely recommend it though because it works well and always leaves my skin feeling soft afterwards.
kelly s.
sitges
Lora S.
Cairo
The fastest, easiest and best way to get rid of hair. The hair grows very fast after shaving butu it takes no time so u can always shave in the shower or something.
Joanna S.
I bought this product in boots pharmacy and it was affordable, especially since it was on sale. I really like it because it leaves my skin nice and smooth although sometimes it can cause temporary irritation depending on how often you use it. It's very easy to use better than other razors due to it being able to go in areas other razors wouldn't be able to and I have never received any cuts from it. It's has a good handle that's comfortable to grip and doesn't slip when wet.Overall it's a great razor.
Sara M.
Four falls, New Brunswick
Recently i received the venus swirl as a campaign from bzzagent. i must say at first i figured it would be like any other razor BUT after using it i have decided to stick with it. I love the way it follows the curves of your body. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and removes all the unwanted hair. It does not tug and pull the hair either. So happy with this product. It is a keeper in my books!
Annie H.
Perfect gift for any lady in your life. Ranges about 10-15 dollars but so worth it as the razor alone is worth anywhere from 25-30 dollars! The razor is great that my mom tried mine and went and bought a set for herself after years and years of using the same brand of razor. The shaving gel leaves skin feeling smooth and just in case you happen to have a little rough razor burn after shaving? No problem because you have an amazing lotion to help with that too! Truly worth every penny
Adrienne M.
Guelph, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got to try this razor in February from Gillette through another website. I've been using it ever since, it probably needs new blades soon but I find it works great. After using it, I tried my old razor again for a bit and really noticed the difference. The head swivels, making.it easier for shaving tricky spots such as your knees or ankles. You still have to be careful, it just makes it easier. I find I have gotten way less cuts on my legs from shaving. At first, I got lots more razor burn on my armpits from shaving, but that was likely from shaving too often and with really new blades. I find the razor burn has gone down since then.
Shannn V.
By far the best razor I've ever owned! I have used this razor ever since I was a teenager and always go back to using it even after using other razors, very affordable and lasts a fair amount of time!
Jessie C.