BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Emily M.
Plymouth
I bought this razer because I love the brand but even love it more now because it makes my legs super soft and last for days before needing to shave again. I would recommend this to anyone and it is very affordable.
Choubaila M.
I usually hurt myself whenever I use the tools of the relationship and I really want to try this product because I suffer from a lot of injuries. I hope to try it on my body and see its effect. Will it satisfy the purpose or not? I hope to buy it but in our country there is no
Tanis E.
Portage la Prairie, MB
I got one of these for free to try, and am glad I did because I would not want to spend my money on it. To start off, the razor itself is very pretty, easy to hold when wet and easy to maneuver. But, I had to go over my legs several times before they were smooth...and even after that, they still felt as though there was stubble. I tried to look at the razor head to see how much hair was in the blades and it didn't look like there was hardly any there. Also, after shaving, my legs were burning! I have never gotten razor burn before and they felt horrible. I used this razor two times, as I wanted to be sure after the first time that I wasn't interpreting things wrong...but it was just as bad the second time around. After having these experiences, I could not let my daughter use it herself....I didn't want her first time shaving to be so unpleasant.
I do plan to try it myself a third time (sucker for punishment?) but this time without the shave gel, so I can see if the results are any different.
Alice B.
Rotherham , UK
This razor was a fab purchase! I managed to buy it for the first time while it was on offer, but have since paid full price and it is well worth it. The purple strips around the blades give a smooth shave and the ball technology in the centre makes it so much easier!
Beatriz O.
Sunrise, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved the packaging and design. It is very comfortable to use and does not mistreat at all. The cartridge can be changed once it is worn and will look like new. I received it for free thanks to influenster and I loved it
Jade T.
Edmonton
The Venus swirl is a amazing razors it moves to all of your curves and imperfections.Ive used so many different types of razors in the past few months and Venus swirls is by far my favorite I never get cuts or razor burn.the Venus swirl has 5 blades and moisturizer bands around the blades so you can get that perfect shave.The razors usually cost 12.99$ but you switch out the blades when they start to get dull and weak and theses usually around 3.99$ I don't usually shave with out shaving cream but yesterday I ran out of shaving cream cause I was in Mexico for my sister wedding so I shaved without the shaving cream and I was surprise for how much of a smooth and clean shaved I got.If you are looking for a new razor you should definitely give this razor a try I promise you will probably love it just as much as I do. #alltimefavorite
#musthave
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor has become my favorite in the world, has a flexible head that fits the reliefs of your body and slides easily and smoothly. I will buy several of these. I recommend it a hundred percent and also the price is quite economical.
Aaminah A.
The best razor I’ve ever used, my legs have never felt so smooth! Glides well and I haven’t cut myself yet so that’s a good sign! Lol! I don’t think I’ll ever need to try another razor. Try it, you won’t regret it. :)
Sloane N.
Ingersoll , ON
I LOOOOVE this product! I purchased one of them, then loved it so much plus it came with a second cartridge for when the first one wares out! I've used other venus razors but I would have to say right now this is my favourite!
Steph D.
Waterloo, ON
Pretty odd to be reviewing a razor, but I'm amazed by this one. I got it got free in my frost package this year and I've been purchasing them ever since. It makes shaving so easy and painless!
Jessie C.