BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Alice B.
Rotherham , UK
This razor was a fab purchase! I managed to buy it for the first time while it was on offer, but have since paid full price and it is well worth it. The purple strips around the blades give a smooth shave and the ball technology in the centre makes it so much easier!
Beatriz O.
Sunrise, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved the packaging and design. It is very comfortable to use and does not mistreat at all. The cartridge can be changed once it is worn and will look like new. I received it for free thanks to influenster and I loved it
Andrea M.
Regina , SK
Probably one of the best women's razors I've used. I hate that it's so expensive but I found that I didn't have as much razor burn/as many cuts afterwards. It wasn't as stiff to maneuver as other women's razors. At the end of the day it gets the job done.
Jade T.
Edmonton
The Venus swirl is a amazing razors it moves to all of your curves and imperfections.Ive used so many different types of razors in the past few months and Venus swirls is by far my favorite I never get cuts or razor burn.the Venus swirl has 5 blades and moisturizer bands around the blades so you can get that perfect shave.The razors usually cost 12.99$ but you switch out the blades when they start to get dull and weak and theses usually around 3.99$ I don't usually shave with out shaving cream but yesterday I ran out of shaving cream cause I was in Mexico for my sister wedding so I shaved without the shaving cream and I was surprise for how much of a smooth and clean shaved I got.If you are looking for a new razor you should definitely give this razor a try I promise you will probably love it just as much as I do. #alltimefavorite
#musthave
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor has become my favorite in the world, has a flexible head that fits the reliefs of your body and slides easily and smoothly. I will buy several of these. I recommend it a hundred percent and also the price is quite economical.
Aaminah A.
The best razor I’ve ever used, my legs have never felt so smooth! Glides well and I haven’t cut myself yet so that’s a good sign! Lol! I don’t think I’ll ever need to try another razor. Try it, you won’t regret it. :)
Sloane N.
Ingersoll, ON
I LOOOOVE this product! I purchased one of them, then loved it so much plus it came with a second cartridge for when the first one wares out! I've used other venus razors but I would have to say right now this is my favourite!
Steph D.
Waterloo, ON
Pretty odd to be reviewing a razor, but I'm amazed by this one. I got it got free in my frost package this year and I've been purchasing them ever since. It makes shaving so easy and painless!
Kristina A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great job, they work really really good want more. I love this product---This blade goes well with my skin im usually sensitive to other shavers but with this one it feels really nice on my skin
Rajneesh K.
Gillete is always best with its product quality and customer's comfort.It's a little expensive but can be afforded. It is easy to use with its smooth wipe.It is thouroughly effective.
Jessie C.