BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Cammie C.
London, ON
It was ok!  Removed the hair as a razor is supposed to!  But the razor didn't do anything fancy and was expensive!  The razor wasn't any more flexible than a regular Bic razor and it sure was EXPENSIVE!  5 Blades technology?  Meh!  Not really impressed!  It shaved my hair ... content!
Wilfredo •.
Miami
NO LA HE USADO, PERO ME ENCANTARÍA PROBARLA, VEO QUE TIENE MUY BUENAS CRITICAS Y MUY BUENOS RESULTADOS, TODAS LOS INFLUENCER QUE HAN PUBLICADO SUS FOTOS CON EL PRODUCTO SE VEN MUY FELICES Y CONTENTOS POR LOS RESULTADOS OBTENIDOS, SERÁ UN BUEN PRODUCTO?
Shayla S.
Boston, MA
This is my first time using a non-disposable razor and I have to say it is amazing! Super smooth and easy to use along with any product. The FLEXIBALL and the 5 blades make it really easy not to cut yourself for miss spots. I would for sure buy the replacement tops again!!
Emily S.
Edmonton
This razor works well and gets the job done. I just don’t really see the point of the flexible handle as I don’t notice a difference compared to their other razors - Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
I've been using Venus razors since middle school and they are still the best! This one is no exception and provides a smooth, comfortable, low-risk (no cuts!) shave. The razor is high quality and has stayed sharp over time. I like the 5 blade razors the best. I haven't noticed a huge difference because of the flexiball compared to other Venus razors I've used, but it certainly doesn't hurt.
Sibelle D.
This razor is just perfect first its so affordable and second it leaves no tiny hairs it makes my skin smooth atleast for 3 days and i just considef it my best solution for quick hair removable ! I advice all razor users to try it !
Jonelle A.
MIAMI, FL
Was the best razor I have ever used it got in places that I struggle with most of the time. My legs were so smooth after I would purchase this razor again Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Christie M.
Western Harbour Place, Edinburgh
Well, This razor is good. However, I do not rate the ball which was meant to make reaching difficult areas easier, I didn’t find it to be effective. Also the price is good when you buy the razor itself but you only get one set of blades - and to buy replacement ones they are pricey. All in all an ok razor just not any different to your basic Venus razor.
Megan M.
Winnipeg, MB
Not as amazing as I thought it would be. Doesn't swivel much and can still create uneven areas. These blades also get rusty and worn really quick which is a major downside. Affordable razor. Wouldn't recommend, there are better razors out there for sure
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
These have been great to mow down the forest that I call my leg hair.

For those lucky women who can go a few days or weeks without shaving, one blade will last you quite awhile. I am not that gifted. If I haven't shaved in two weeks, I will dull one of these razors with half a leg. I pretty much need a tribe of people with machetes to make my leg hair manageable.
These razors are surrounded by a water activated.
film that helps make your legs feel smoother after you shave. Warning, do not place your wet razorhead on any surface that you wouldn't want it to adhere to. I wasn't thinking one day and put the razor on the edge of my tub, it is still stuck there..... I'm kidding, the razor came off with some pressure, but it ruined the razor head and took quite a bit of scrubbing to remove the residue that the razor left behind.

I had been waxing for 15 years because I would get horrible razor burn. This is the first razor that I have not had that issue with. My legs don't get rashy and irritated after shaving with the swirl, so to me, that is worth replacing the razor head once a week. They are pretty costly for being a disposable razor and I don't think the guidelines on the side of the box boasting how long the razor will last are true. But again, if I were lost in the forest, people would take blurry photographs of me with the mistake that I was Big Foot. Maybe I am biased when it comes to that issue. 😍❤
@Gillete