BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

sahil b.
best hair removal razor from all i have tried out.No Pain,very easy to use and handle. keep it handy . Hair just got vanish.
I tried a lot product to remove access body hair,but no product can compete this product. I am very satisfied with this product.I recommend all of you to buy it
Girls L.
Eu sou a louca do Gillette Venus... sinceramente viu! eu tenho uma pele muito sencível e não consigo usar cera de depilação e nem qualquer navalha por que minha pele irrita muito. Mas com o Gillete Venus não é assim. Ele é macio e não me dá alergia. Se você é sencível como eu, eu super recomendo esse produto, de verdade! #influenster #contest
Alya R.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !
Love this! It makes your legs look flawless!! Although I don't like shaving because it doesn't make your skin smooth I absolutely love it if I shave my leg with this ! I don't know why but it makes my skin smooth and flawless.
Easy, fast and perfect!
Aratrika S.
Kolkata
This is the best razor I've ever used! Number one, the packaging is so amazing. The razor looks so pretty, all in purple! It smells like lavender! So amazing, right? Also, it just leaves my skin feeling waaaaay smoother and great. This is so worth it. Literally, just get it, ladies.
Emm S.
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Yes Yes Laydeez!!! If you are out on the town and in a tiz to get yourself looking fine and feeling smooth but barely have the time to indulge your whole, fine, beautiful selves in a full on, body pampering session, then let me tell you, THERE IS NO OTHER BRAND OF FEMIRAZOR that 'cuts' it (the hair and NOT the skin) quite like Venus range and the 'swirl' razor is honestly a darling to use!

Personally I've L.O.V.E.D all of the Venus products I've tried, in the past, mainly due to my insufferable ability to gravitate towards TOTALLY LAST MINUTE unpreparedness rush jobs, (in all aspects and areas of life) and unplanned plans!
I honestly do not know how I pull most things off but with this Lil gem of a steal I just glide over that unladylike growth in a flick or two of the wrist, and before you can say 'mascara in the eye' those pins are preened to perfection!
No effort!
No dawdle!
No worries!
Where other razors require at least a half assed attempt at concentration the 'swirl' barely requires any which leaves me with a bit more brain space to concentrate on that 'mascara!!! ;)
Marielis N.
Guanica, Puerto Rico
This razor is simply the best. I bought it at Walgreens. I get a close shave with it. I'd say it's the best one from Venus. It's pretty affordable and it works perfectly. I would buy it again and I recomment it.
Ambar S.
Maracay,ARA
Esta maquinilla de afeitar es tan bueno! No se siente duro en la piel y es una opción agradable y super asequible!  Hace que el afeitado sea tan fácil porque terminas pronto y no dañará tu piel.  Estoy satisfecha con  este producto ya que otras maquinas me irritan
Christina N.
Whitby, ON
This razor is fantastic, it shaves smooth and I've yet to cut myself, it gives such a close shave! I've been using Gillette for years, starting off with the men's razors when I was young, they were the only razor I found that shaved smoothly. I've noticed some of the different Venus razors work better than others over the years of testing new ones out. This one seems to be the best to me, these specific razor heads have a comb before the blade to catch all the hairs so they get caught in the razor. I find it actually seems to work. When I first touched and felt the razor I was disappointed, the men's version is much more rugged and I was expecting nothing good. So very glad I gave it a try, it works perfectly, it's the only razor I use anymore.
Jennifer Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Gillette Venus line is amazing and the Swirls product does not disappoint either! It provides such a close shave leaving my legs so so smooth. The replacement blades are a little pricey but stock up when they are on sale or ask for them for xmas/bday because they are worth it!
Heather R.
Alliston, ON
This is the only razor I'll buy now - it's the only one that hasn't cut me by accident. Love how it swivels and if you get the refill packs on sale it's super affordable! I'll definitely continue to use this
Jessie C.