BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Nicole M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My favourite!! This has been my go to razor for years now! It gives me such a close and smooth shave without irritating the skin. The moisturizing strip keeps my legs feeling soft and moisturized as well. Very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend this product!
somia l.
When you have tried so many razors on the market and you still haven't found that smooth feel you always wanted. You wonder when a company will come up with that one product that will blow you away..Well I think ive met my match. I will say this is one of the best razors that ive ever bought in awhile. i love how it moves with the curves of my body and not only that but 5 blades..yes 5 blades of smoothness. So touchable bae couldn't keep his hands from touching my legs..I'm very pleased with this product. yes the prices is somewhat up there at 12.00 but if you check the Sunday paper you can catch sales at target where you could be paying 7.99 or Walmart at 10.99 and don't forget you coupons. Coupons.com is also great as well as Sundays paper..I got a 3.00 coupon once and went to target and ended up paying 4.50 for this razor..But on another note definitely try her out I bet you will fall in love with her as much as I did. Happy Shaving.
Vaugn H.
I used mine for the first time today (thanks influenster for sending it to me) and I have no complaints. It gave me such a smooth finish and it moved along my legs so easily I had to make sure it was actually taking hair off because i did not feel a thing. The flexiball technology also really made it easy to move across my calves and knees. I'm in love! [product:gillette-venus-swirl-razor]
Diana P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These razors are surrounded by a water activated film that helps make
your legs feel smoother after you shave. Warning, do not place your wet
razorhead on any surface that you wouldn't want it to adhere to. I
wasn't thinking one day and put the razor on the edge of my tub, it is
still stuck there..... I'm kidding, the razor came off with some
pressure, but it ruined the razor head and took quite a bit of scrubbing
to remove the residue that the razor left behind.
Tersina J.
Doral, FL
This is one of the best shavers I have ever used because it’s very easy to use easy to control, like u have full control what u doing instead of being scared of cutting yourself. I have sensitive skin and because of that I can’t use any shaver because it will irritate me but with the Gillette Venus swirl it was so smooth and gild along my skin like a gel,it’s amazing. I gave my a nice clean flawless shave, and who doesn’t love flawless skin?!?!!
Trisha H.
Red Deer, AB
Out of all the razors I have used in my ten years of shaving this is by far the best one. You cant leave it face down as the lotion strip will wear away but the hair removal from this razor is on a whole other level. It leaves your skin smoother than baby smooth because as you shave it's leaving lotion on your skin as well.
Beth G.
Sydney , NS
would love to try these the commercials make them look easy to grib  and leavin u with soft sexy smooth legs  and  healthy skin  and long lasting razoe blades
Sutvinder K.
Bradford
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is far , the best razor I have used.  It glides on your skin so smoothly, without irritating your skin.  I use mine every 7 weeks.  I purchased mine from Asda supermarket.  It's met all my expectations, I used to hate shaving,  now I actually don't mind it.
noa m.
i was always afraid of using a three raisers raiser i dont know why so my mom bought me it and now i always use it it shaves perfectly any part of your body and it has some protectors at the top and at the bottom so it is harder for you to cut unlike other regular raisers
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , Hello Guys ,My Name is Anass Amaziane , i'm from Morocco, Kenitra !I love Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor  and i like it ! because he's Great and  beautiful and very nice <3 <3 ! Just buy it ! This Product is very Safe and very Good !Me i like it ! and i think you too you will do ! Yea dude , just buy it , he's great !
Jessie C.