BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Mila L.
I have to admit I was a bit apprehensive trying this. I have been shaving for over 30 years and I figured that I had pretty much tried every kind of razor by now. Boy was I wrong! I love the flexiball. It means that you can shave for longer and change direction without having to lift the razor up. That combined with the five blades means you can get a close shave in areas that are more difficult to shave in less time than it took previously. I am dark so I shave pretty much every day, so I did not really experience the benefit of the comb. But I think this would reslly help if you had a bit more growth (4-5 days). The water activated moisture strip is always a good feature to have on a razor because it leaves your body silky smooth. It was gentle, smelled great. All in all I love this razor and I will be buying more of these. I have had razors that have one good feature and another brand that has a different good feature; but the Venus Swirl Razor has it all rolled into one product.
Rosselyn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1

Por lo general, las maquinillas de afeitar son una tortura para nosotros las mujeres, ya que irritan nuestra piel y no son capaces de eliminar el vello de la raíz, pero Venus ha parecido genial! No irrita mi piel gracias a sus bandas elásticas que lo protegen además de todo a pesar de quitar el vello de la raíz, elimina un 90% más que las máquinas de afeitar ordinarias, es genial y es lo que necesitábamos!  Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Yocasta B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bueno, esto es lo que promete: Venus® Swirl está diseñado con nuestras revolucionarias FLEXIBALL y 5 cuchillas Contour de ajuste individual. Contornea curvas para obtener una piel impecable, una suavidad duradera y prácticamente no se pierde pelos. Y si es cierto, la cuchilla es flexible se mueve de manera versátil, es cómoda de sujetas y las cuchillas no pierden nada de pelo, es decir por donde pasa la cuchilla la piel queda impecable yo la uso con conditioner no me gustan laa espumas, además uso agua caliente para y me exfolio de esta manera evito vellos encarnados en algunas zonas.
Susan C.
Oakbank, MB
The Venus razors are sort of a 'splurge' for me, so I haven't been using them lately (on a money saving kick). I received this in my stocking at the holidays....and it feels like no other razor i have used before! I am pretty lazy with shaving since having kids...but I think I will get back into the regular swing of it because of this razor. it loses one star for price because you could shave so much more cheaply, but this may be worth the splurge.
Wuendy A.
Miami , FL
My favorite razor since day one, thank you influenster for sending it to me ❤️ #contest #complimentary #influenster #moveslikenoother @Influenster @gillettevenus
Toni E.
leeds, leeds
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor gets soooo close to your skin your going to feel like it's about to cut ya! well at least it did when I shaved. It's very light weight and easy to handle and the ball makes it easier to get to those awkward places like the backs of ankles and knees. I use mine all the time and I don't think I would use another razor after this one.
Sarah P.
Erie, PA
Gillette Venus is the only brand of razors that I will use. As soon as this particular razor came out, I had to have it! But why? Because the design was intriguing, it is suppose to contour to your body better, and the smooth glide. The actual razor itself is inexpensive in my opinion, however, the cartridges themselves are a little more pricey than some others. It is my favorite razor and I probably could not use anything else.
Genny W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Venus Swirl is amazing...Got one as a sample once and I buyit now when i can find it on sale.  Best shave ever and no nicks or cuts like I usually get.  Got mine at walmart and will definitley buy again. Highly recommend to anyone looking to ditch there razor.
Ambar T.
This razor is amazing !!! It leaves your skin smooth and it moves making it even easier !! I love it, comparing it with other razors this is much more better

Esta rasuradora es excelente, deja tu piel suave y la rasuradora hace moviemientos que te permite rasurarte con mayor facilidad ! Me encanta ! Comparado con otras rasuradoras esta es muchísimo mejor! #GiftCrush Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Nicole M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My favourite!! This has been my go to razor for years now! It gives me such a close and smooth shave without irritating the skin. The moisturizing strip keeps my legs feeling soft and moisturized as well. Very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend this product!
Jessie C.