BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
This is a great razor for legs and under arms but not so much in other areas
Amanda W.
Got this in my VoxBox and it's so cute and nice to use! It made shaving easy!
Jessica P.
Kiln, Ms
I Love the #VenusRazor . My legs come out silky smooth with NO Knicks & cuts!
Ashley E.
Lithia, FL
Really excited to try this new razor that just came in my new Glam voxbox!!
member-9b13fee05
Marbella
Es súper guay aunque no me apasiona pero a una persona con mucho pelo siiii
Lyss C.
Trenton, NJ
By far one of the best razors I’ve tried.. My hair tends to grow back pretty quickly.. Its very effective- never have gotten cut (and I shave pretty hard); leaves the area smooth & moisturized. I shave w| just water in the shower; no kind of cream needed! The only downfall is how fast I seem to go thru the blades (and they’re kind of expensive) the moisture bars fade pretty fast after use; esp leaving them in the shower|water on them.
Krissy C.
Wallace, ID
This is my go to razor. One swipe over on my legs and im good to go. It get a close shave so you don't have to keep going over or shave the next day.
Helen G.
Wetumpka, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this razor. It makes it really easy to shave your under arms and also your knees do to the ball. But the carcages are more expensive then a new razor set.
Tiffany P.
Purchased at: Target
Easy to use and shaped beautifully. I love this razor. Leaves a smooth finish and doesn’t cut the skin. Love this razor. Worth the money, and I do recommend it. If your shaving invest in this razor. You won’t be let down.
Emily B.
Woodbridge
Purchased at: Walmart
I do not like this razor at all. The giant strips on the top wear out and either pinch the skin or start to come off to make an uneven shave.
Jessie C.