BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

member-9b13fee05
Marbella
Es súper guay aunque no me apasiona pero a una persona con mucho pelo siiii
Ashley E.
Lithia, FL
Really excited to try this new razor that just came in my new Glam voxbox!!
Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
I ALWAYS use the cheap disposable razors but I recently was sent a free Gillette Venus swirl razor from Walmart and WOW my skin is so smooth and soft and it actually lasts, I usually have to re shave like 2-3 days later but I shaved Sunday and it's now Tuesday and my skin still feels incredible.

I like how the pack also came with multiple razor heads so I will be getting a lot of use out of them! I will now be purchasing these in the future!
Meagan L.
Love this razor! Gets everything easily, including the small blond hairs you don’t notice until your in the sun🤦🏼‍♀️
Breanna B.
Love this razor!! Super smooth. It easily glides and goes along with the shape of your leg. I use this product every day!
Alexandria W.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Probably one of the best razors I’ve ever used. I love the ball on it and how it allows for me to get all of the curves of my legs especially my knees and ankles. I only give it 3 stars because I am a huge fan of razors but if I had to go to the store and pick one of for continuous use it would be this one. You can also purchase extra razor heads for their product
Veronika T.
Plano, TX
One of my favorite razors . Gets all the hair out . Shaved perfectly . I love the swirl !!
Hannah R.
Portsmouth, VA
I love how smooth this razor gets my legs. I don’t have any cons for this product. The blades stay sharp and are long lasting. This razor is very affordable. I definitely recommend this razor to anyone who feels like they need a good clean shave. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Lyss C.
Trenton, NJ
By far one of the best razors I’ve tried.. My hair tends to grow back pretty quickly.. Its very effective- never have gotten cut (and I shave pretty hard); leaves the area smooth & moisturized. I shave w| just water in the shower; no kind of cream needed! The only downfall is how fast I seem to go thru the blades (and they’re kind of expensive) the moisture bars fade pretty fast after use; esp leaving them in the shower|water on them.
Samantha V.
angleton
I use to use this razor but for really no specific reason i just stop buying this one and bought another one they make but I still enjoy this one.
Jessie C.