BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Emily S.
Edmonton
This razor works well and gets the job done. I just don’t really see the point of the flexible handle as I don’t notice a difference compared to their other razors - Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using Venus razors since middle school and they are still the best! This one is no exception and provides a smooth, comfortable, low-risk (no cuts!) shave. The razor is high quality and has stayed sharp over time. I like the 5 blade razors the best. I haven't noticed a huge difference because of the flexiball compared to other Venus razors I've used, but it certainly doesn't hurt.
Sibelle D.
This razor is just perfect first its so affordable and second it leaves no tiny hairs it makes my skin smooth atleast for 3 days and i just considef it my best solution for quick hair removable ! I advice all razor users to try it !
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
24 de junho de 2017, 11:53 amEu sou uma louca do Gillette Venus ... sinceramente viu!  Eu tenho uma pele muito sencível e não consigo use cera de depilação e nem qualquer coisa por minha minha pele irrita muito.  Mas com o Gillete Venus não é assim.  Ele é macio e não me dá alergia.  Se você é sencível como eu, eu super recomendo esse produto, de verdade!  #influenster #contest
Jonelle A.
Was the best razor I have ever used it got in places that I struggle with most of the time. My legs were so smooth after I would purchase this razor again Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Megan M.
Winnipeg, MB
Not as amazing as I thought it would be. Doesn't swivel much and can still create uneven areas. These blades also get rusty and worn really quick which is a major downside. Affordable razor. Wouldn't recommend, there are better razors out there for sure
🌻 C.
Ickenham, Middlesex
I love the razor itself and the fact that it rotates on the ball however I'm not so sure I can come to terms with t he fact that you pay more for the razor heads than you do the actual razor!

As far as the product goes its easy to use and you don't even notice that it rotates & thankfully I haven't cut myself either!
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These have been great to mow down the forest that I call my leg hair.

For those lucky women who can go a few days or weeks without shaving, one blade will last you quite awhile. I am not that gifted. If I haven't shaved in two weeks, I will dull one of these razors with half a leg. I pretty much need a tribe of people with machetes to make my leg hair manageable.
These razors are surrounded by a water activated.
film that helps make your legs feel smoother after you shave. Warning, do not place your wet razorhead on any surface that you wouldn't want it to adhere to. I wasn't thinking one day and put the razor on the edge of my tub, it is still stuck there..... I'm kidding, the razor came off with some pressure, but it ruined the razor head and took quite a bit of scrubbing to remove the residue that the razor left behind.

I had been waxing for 15 years because I would get horrible razor burn. This is the first razor that I have not had that issue with. My legs don't get rashy and irritated after shaving with the swirl, so to me, that is worth replacing the razor head once a week. They are pretty costly for being a disposable razor and I don't think the guidelines on the side of the box boasting how long the razor will last are true. But again, if I were lost in the forest, people would take blurry photographs of me with the mistake that I was Big Foot. Maybe I am biased when it comes to that issue. 😍❤
@Gillete
#Vênus  @Influenster
Narimene C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I receive this razor in my glam Vox box to try out and I have to admit that I really really like it. I've tried so many razors over the years that I started to care less what I bought. The end result was always the same. The razors would either dull really quickly, cut me if I shaved too close, or didn't shave close enough. This razor has a gel like grip that when wet and lathered in foam, still wasn't slippery. Hairs were easily removed and dislodged from the blade. I got a really close shave and surprisingly enough, it's the first time I didn't cut myself trying to get a close shave. I was able to shave over my knees without a worry, and believe me, that is a feat. I have keratosis pilaris aka chicken skin, and believe me, I'm bumpy everywhere. Despite all that, I got a great smooth shave without a single cut and without missing a hair. This is one product from the Vox box I'll definitely purchase in the future.
manar h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hello I love this product and this mark so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  pages,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Jessie C.