BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Andrea S.
Jersey city , NJ
Very smooth handling and leaves skin feeling nice afterwards and doesn’t leave it bumpy
Tamesha L.
Easy to use. Fewer razor bumps. No hassle way to shave. Legs are so very smooth after.
Angel L.
These are my current razors and I love them! They have five blades and moisture strips.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
This is an awesome razor it swirls and makes it easier to shave definitely recommend it
Giselle S.
Anaheim, CA
These blades last Avery long time so there's no need to constantly be purchasing them.
Katie S.
Loved the Venus swirl brand, but a little expensive for how often you have to replace.
Joanna R.
Fort Worth , TX
I love this venus razor! it is so easy to use withought have any cuts it is amazing!
kaitlyn b.
Holts Summit, MO
I love this razor! I come out with zero scrapes or cuts, and the hair is still gone!
Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
Venus razors are the best. Smooth finish and no razor bumps. I recommend to everyone
Irene B.
This gives such a smooth close shave! I love the color of it and how hydrating it is!
Jessie C.