BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Shelley E.
Davenport , FL
Love these razor refills. Leave my skin so smooth without any nicks. Definitely recommend
LeighAnn K.
Venus is the only one I can use. Leaves my legs smooth and fresh, slides over skin well.
Katie S.
Loved the Venus swirl brand, but a little expensive for how often you have to replace.
Katherine S.
Benton, AR
Leaves my legs so soft. A little expensive but seemingly worth it for the summer months
Karen M.
I definitely love this razor. Glides very nicely during shave for a very smooth shave.
Angel L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are my current razors and I love them! They have five blades and moisture strips.
Andrea S.
Jersey city , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very smooth handling and leaves skin feeling nice afterwards and doesn’t leave it bumpy
Tamesha L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Easy to use. Fewer razor bumps. No hassle way to shave. Legs are so very smooth after.
Taylor B.
Norfolk, VA
Great razor ! I seriously love it but I just hate that I have to buy razor cartridges.
Mallory L.
I love how easy these are to change out with my Venus razor. They last a very long time
Jessie C.