BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

adjmi r.
I've used a regular Gillette Venus handle for years and thought it would be fun to try this one out. Can't say the twisting (it's not swirling but twisting from side to side) makes any difference but I do appreciate the handle which is thicker than the ordinary handles. Razor blades are top quality as usual, but no difference to Venus Embrace. Would still recommend though because of the handle.
Ashley M.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Venus razors are definitely the best available for women. They work amazing and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth without being irritated. They are expensive (like most razors) so that is really the only con. I usually buy a pack at Costco to save on cost.
Kelly M.
Dennyloanhead, Bonnybridge
Keeping up with beauty rules isn't always easy however this razor makes it that little easier. I use this at least twice a week! I find it to be very effective when used with correct cream (I have used without cream etc before and the soap bars around the razor are decent - I just always like to use cream/lotion/foam/gel)  This is a little more pricey than some other razors however I really find that the 'swirl' affect of the razor allows for a more accurate shave. It is easy to hold and glides over your skin leaving them smooth and nourished.

Yisbeli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Well, I love how my skin feels after using Gillette Venus Swirl razor! The price is good for me also. I tried this product last year for the first time, and I loved it. It met my expectations.
Latifah e.
Leicester
My go to razor, it's makes shaving soo much easier and faster. It's perfect for getting around ankles, knees and elbows. I hardly ever nick myself when using this razor. It gives a really smooth clean finish and leaves my skin feeling silky and no razor burns at all. The razor heads last a good amount of time before needing to be replaced.
Katherine D.
I like this razor. It gives a good clean shave and doesn’t leave your skin feeling sensitive or itchy. The razor heads last a while too before you need to change them. You can buy the razor and razor heads from any drugstore or supermarket. Slightly pricey but you’re paying for quality with this razor! Would definitely repurchase!
alisha m.
Stoke On Trent, Knypersley
I’ve tried so many razors and yet this is the only one that didn’t cut my skin or give me razor burns .I find I don’t need shaving cream with this because of the layer around the razor it makes the blades glide across your skin
Wilfredo •.
Miami
NO LA HE USADO, PERO ME ENCANTARÍA PROBARLA, VEO QUE TIENE MUY BUENAS CRITICAS Y MUY BUENOS RESULTADOS, TODAS LOS INFLUENCER QUE HAN PUBLICADO SUS FOTOS CON EL PRODUCTO SE VEN MUY FELICES Y CONTENTOS POR LOS RESULTADOS OBTENIDOS, SERÁ UN BUEN PRODUCTO?
Mallory E.
North Vancouver , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Gillette razor is amazing! It has 5 blades and is very flexiable so it goes over your knee and in hard to reach places without cutting you. The handle is also comfortable and fits in your hand nicely. I would highly recommend trying this razor.
Shayla S.
Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my first time using a non-disposable razor and I have to say it is amazing! Super smooth and easy to use along with any product. The FLEXIBALL and the 5 blades make it really easy not to cut yourself for miss spots. I would for sure buy the replacement tops again!!
Jessie C.