BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gillette is one of my favorite brands and I like this shaver. Although I can not use razors (always) because of the sensitivity of my skin, it behaves very well, it does not irritate my skin. So for those "emergency cases", it works for me.I like that thanks to its FLEXIBALL system it can move around every curve of my legs without problem. It feels soft and removes hair on the first pass. I've received free from Influenster !
Ouiame M.
Larache
MY NAME IS Ouiame FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A
YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO
TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I
send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to
promote it on My social medias
Georgelena M.
Muy buen producto, me encanta porque al usarlo inmediatamente note el cambio con otras razuradoras, mi piel queda super suave y es increíble la diferencia! Aunque no pude notar ese "brillo" que mencionan en la publicidad del producto, si que la suavidad de mi piel es muy notable
Nina Z.
 I was able to try out the new Venus Swirl Razor for free thanks to Venus. IT IS AWESOME! This is the first time in years that I haven't cut myself shaving near my heals or on my knees. This razor contours to your skin and glides across. It makes shaving your knees, behind yours knees and close to your ankles so effortless. The handle has a nice grip to it and it fits perfectly into your hand and fingers. With the flexiball, it's able to shift and bend so you get a nice smooth, close shave. The 5 blades make sure that there is NO hair left behind! It works wonderful for shaving your under arms, also! It seems so much easier with the razor's flexiball. I've never gotten that close of a shave in my underarms! I'm absolutely in love with this razor. My old razor is in the garbage already! This Venus razor is purple and has a super cute design! Everything should be cute!!
Vanessa S.
I’ve owned every other razor from Gillette Venus & I was excited to get my hands on this one. This gave me such a clean shave on the first go! The “flexiball” was really effective in shaving tricky areas while minimizing cuts, I didn’t even snip my skin by accident once while using this razor. It has quickly become my favourite!
StephSoriano♥ ¬.
Doral, FL
Thanks to influenster for this gift, I used yesterday and the truth that I love it, removes the hair from the first pass, leaves the skin very soflty and doesnt cut, the best is that it moves according to where you pass it. I LOVE IT! #MovesLikeNoOther #contest #complimentary @GilletteVenus @Influenster
Casey G.
Lambton Shores, ON
Love Venus razors! they always work amazing and leave my legs feeling smooth and soft! The only con is that they're more on the expensive side but they're super effective which makes them worth it. I definitely recommend these razors to anyone that has a hard time with cheap razors cutting their legs.
Sonia P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started using this razor about a year ago. I like the size of the blades and the fit of the handle, I find it easy to handle and it glides on your legs. However after I get out of the shower I always seem to have little cuts here and there. Maybe I’m just not using the proper soap?
Zhanna K.
New Castle, DE
Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor By all means Gillette is my favourite brand of razors. I have been using them for ages, but this new line impressed me, I have black wiry bristle hair and for me this Gillette is the best so far. You know sometimes I had to change razor more than 1 time a month, this one can work well even more. I recommend to try it!
hashley a.
miami, FL
Gillette is one of my favorite brands in the market. it does not irritate my sensitive skin its flenxibility makes it very comfortable to use and removes the hair in the first pass. my skin is soft to difencia of other shavers, The price is good and met my expectations.
Jessie C.