BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Veronika T.
Plano, TX
One of my favorite razors . Gets all the hair out . Shaved perfectly . I love the swirl !!
Shawna D.
Hanover, WV
This has been my favorite so far. It leaves my skin smooth and reaches to get more results.
Katie R.
Bay shore , NY
Venus swirls are the best hair removal are amazing gets every bit of hair. I use it always.
Danielle R.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite razor. Goes over legs smoothly and gets all the hair. I recommend this product.
Kim L.
Elk Grove, ca
I like it. I can't say it works any better then a non swivel razor, but it's cool to have.
Melissa R.
Absolutely love these razors !!! They are easy to use. The razors are my number one pick !
Imani P.
The movement of this favor really allows me to save without my glasses on in the shower. :)
Vanesa O.
Beltsville, MD
I use everyday and i love, i prefer, and leaves skin soft. ....am use these for a long time
Alexis T.
Lehighton, PA
Love my Venus swirl razor.. leaves my legs feeling smooth and I have to use little effort.
Elsa D.
Real simple to replace blades. Love the way it leaves skin smooth and gets real close shave
Jessie C.