BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
Venus razors are the best. Smooth finish and no razor bumps. I recommend to everyone
Eneidi C.
Austell, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best product! Best razor for us ladies. I highly recommend this product!
Irene B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This gives such a smooth close shave! I love the color of it and how hydrating it is!
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like that it flexes as I shave, pretty great little razor and I'll be buying more!
kaitlyn b.
Holts Summit, MO
I love this razor! I come out with zero scrapes or cuts, and the hair is still gone!
Kristina D.
Jamestown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this razor! It has given me the closest shave over every other razor I've used.
Corah H.
Robesonia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this razor. Gets close shave without giving me any razor burn or bumps. Amazing.
Stephanie K.
Santa Rosa, CA
Best razor I've ever owned 5 blades and swivels any way you want. Close clean shave.
Megan K.
Grand Ledge, MI
This is heaven! It works great makes you legs so smooth! Would recommend to anyone
These razors wirk well and in my opinion this brand is the best. Loyal to Gillette.
Jessie C.