BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Allison M.
I am so excited to try this out! It looks like it will have a great and close shave! #glambox
Jennifer D.
Huntington Beach, CA
Smooth and glide nicely, but the gel tends to get too gooey and wears off/ falls off quickly.
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA
This makes shaving sooooo much easier. I'd definitely recommend for people who hate shaving.
Cora L.
Tracy, MN
I love this it has such a close shave and I rarely ever get cut or have to change the blades!
Tori S.
My favorite razor! This razor glides so smoothly and leaves my skin refreshed after I shave!
Lisa D.
Jacksonville, NC
I've never had smoother legs. It also keeps me from having to shave my legs every other day.
Amber O.
Midlothian , VA
Love this product! Flexible, so it glides smoothly on the skin. Leaves skins soft and smooth!
Patti O.
Plano, TX
Really excited about trying this. I've only used a couple of times. Really impressed so far.
Kortney R.
Delaware, OH
Best razor I have ever used. I've never felt my legs smoother! I can't wait to use it again
Suleika A.
New York
My sister bought this before and she told me is great I will like to try it one day I will
Jessie C.