BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
I never really buy fancy razors like this one so once I got the packages I was so so sooo excited! I just tried recently and omg it’s so unreal! My skin is smooth like a babies bottom. I need to go to the store and buy myself some more cause clearly I’m missing out 😭
Shelby W.
Norman, OK
Absolutely love this product, the way the razor moves makes it a lot harder to cut myself. My legs feel extremely soft afterwards without having to use shaving cream and they aren’t prickly the next day like with most razors.
Yesenia M.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Love, love, love,
Great razor. It glides on smoothly, does not pull your skin. Very easy to use, I use it twice a week. You can get it anywhere like cvs, target, Walmart, etc. However this was sent to me for a review. Very satisfied with it I would definitely buy
Tiffany Z.
Virginia Bch, VA
This Is Probably One Of The Best Razors Ive Ever Used!! Ive Used It Twice Now And The 2nd Shave Was Just As Good As The 1st One!! This Razor Is Seriously So Easy To Use. The Price Is A Little Expensive For One Single Razor But You Do Get What You Pay For!!
Rebecca L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thank you influenster! Best thing to receive when your just running out of shavers! Made my skin smooth and didn’t cut or leave razor rash. I have the say the swirl feature didn’t make a difference though. But I’d purchase it anyways
Valantou K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is officially the best Razor I’ve ever used! I love the fact it has 5 blades as opposed to the usual 3 because it cuts closer and with less of a tug. I also love the simple design of the Razor. Highly recommended and would buy again
Whitney K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Favorite razor brand. I received in an influenster’s box for review. I use t once a week. Very affordable. Not expensive at all. Met all expectations. Will recommend to others.
Brianna S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this razor. Gives you a soft and smooth shave. The handle has great grip and it glides wonderfully. The ball technology really makes it easy to move on skin. I would recommend this to others because it works great!
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this brand regularly but i was excited to try this new razor it was sooooo easy to use and made my legs so smooth with no razor bumps!! I absolutely love it! This are definitely the new ones I’ll be buying from now on!
Zahall A.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor is by far my favorite, I usually buy from this brand but never tried this product until influenster sent me it. It works very effectively and leaves your skin feeling soft. I absolutely love it and cant wait to buy more.
Jessie C.