BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Lauren L.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor! Makes my legs all nice and smooth. Doesn't miss anything on your legs.
LeighAnn K.
Venus is the only one I can use. Leaves my legs smooth and fresh, slides over skin well.
Karen M.
I definitely love this razor. Glides very nicely during shave for a very smooth shave.
Nicole W.
This my favorite from Gillette. Works 10 times better than any other razer I've bought.
Mallory L.
I love how easy these are to change out with my Venus razor. They last a very long time
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an awesome razor it swirls and makes it easier to shave definitely recommend it
Katherine S.
Benton, AR
Leaves my legs so soft. A little expensive but seemingly worth it for the summer months
Tamesha L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Easy to use. Fewer razor bumps. No hassle way to shave. Legs are so very smooth after.
Jessica C.
Easley, SC
Love this razor! I can't use anything else! This allows for the best and closest shave!
Samantha J.
Mays Landing, NJ
absolutely love it! probably best razor, glides with every angle, plus it's five blades
Jessie C.