BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Livia M.
Charlotte, NC
Really great razor, it's my first time using a Venus product, so I'm very happy with the results.
Rebecca G.
Fresno, CA
I use this product and it gives you a nice close shave on your legs! And feels smooth afterwards!
Stephanie M.
Louisa, KY
I have always used guy razors, but I really love how close of a shave this gets. Deff recommend.
Becky B.
Lenoir City, TN
Best disposable razor ever! My go to! Always buy the whole razor. It is cheaper than the refills!
Laura W.
Cumberland, MD
I do like the Venus swirl razor better than any other Venus razor, just wish it had more blades.
Elizama P.
On of my favorite scents and also a good smooth razor. For the most sensitive areas of the body.
Paiten C.
Denton, TX
I've been using this since it's came out. It's my favorite razor and I won't use any other one!!
Vanessa G.
I love the way it’s shaped! The way it glides! Yesssssss best product hands down!!! I love it!
Julia P.
Newton, NC
I love this! I haven't had any bad experiences with it. I have smooth legs every time I use it.
Millie H.
Gainesville, GA
So smooth and gentle on my skin. It's not expensive and gives great results. 100% reccomend it
Jessie C.