BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Rebecca G.
Fresno, CA
I use this product and it gives you a nice close shave on your legs! And feels smooth afterwards!
Stephanie M.
Louisa, KY
I have always used guy razors, but I really love how close of a shave this gets. Deff recommend.
Paiten C.
Denton, TX
I've been using this since it's came out. It's my favorite razor and I won't use any other one!!
Elizama P.
On of my favorite scents and also a good smooth razor. For the most sensitive areas of the body.
Laura W.
Cumberland, MD
I do like the Venus swirl razor better than any other Venus razor, just wish it had more blades.
Becky B.
Lenoir City, TN
Best disposable razor ever! My go to! Always buy the whole razor. It is cheaper than the refills!
Vanessa G.
I love the way it’s shaped! The way it glides! Yesssssss best product hands down!!! I love it!
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
Love this razor, it's good for a deep shave for curvy and bony places. It's also moisturizing.
Alondra D.
Bronx, NY
Venus is my go to razor! I use no other and the Venus Swirl has to be one of the best ones yet!
Victoria B.
East Haven, CT
It really doesn't swirl as well as I expected it too. It's more side to side instead of swirl.
Jessie C.