BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Laura W.
Cumberland, MD
I do like the Venus swirl razor better than any other Venus razor, just wish it had more blades.
Vanessa G.
I love the way it’s shaped! The way it glides! Yesssssss best product hands down!!! I love it!
Grace H.
Works well where I had issues shave before like around my knee. Keeps my legs soft and hairless
Millie H.
Gainesville, GA
So smooth and gentle on my skin. It's not expensive and gives great results. 100% reccomend it
Alondra D.
Bronx, NY
Venus is my go to razor! I use no other and the Venus Swirl has to be one of the best ones yet!
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great shaver for women. Gets very close to the skin and leaves your shaved areas silky smooth.
Anhel A.
Elkhart, IN
I use this as a hair conditioner mask... its okay.. worth what you for... so its nothing crazy.
Victoria B.
East Haven, CT
It really doesn't swirl as well as I expected it too. It's more side to side instead of swirl.
Julia P.
Newton, NC
I love this! I haven't had any bad experiences with it. I have smooth legs every time I use it.
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this razor! Super gentle on skin while shaving. And lasts a good while. Also great price !
Jessie C.