BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Evita Y.
Federal Way, WA
This razor is amazing. I love Venus products and this razor works great. I get mine at Walgreens!
Vanessa G.
I love the way it’s shaped! The way it glides! Yesssssss best product hands down!!! I love it!
Aidee R.
Pasadena, CA
They work wonderfully if im honest
I do like the feeling and easy use and movement it provides
Millie H.
Gainesville, GA
So smooth and gentle on my skin. It's not expensive and gives great results. 100% reccomend it
Grace H.
Works well where I had issues shave before like around my knee. Keeps my legs soft and hairless
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great shaver for women. Gets very close to the skin and leaves your shaved areas silky smooth.
Alondra D.
Bronx, NY
Venus is my go to razor! I use no other and the Venus Swirl has to be one of the best ones yet!
Julia P.
Newton, NC
I love this! I haven't had any bad experiences with it. I have smooth legs every time I use it.
Anhel A.
Elkhart, IN
I use this as a hair conditioner mask... its okay.. worth what you for... so its nothing crazy.
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this razor! Super gentle on skin while shaving. And lasts a good while. Also great price !
Jessie C.