BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Julia P.
Newton, NC
I love this! I haven't had any bad experiences with it. I have smooth legs every time I use it.
Anhel A.
Elkhart, IN
I use this as a hair conditioner mask... its okay.. worth what you for... so its nothing crazy.
Grace H.
Works well where I had issues shave before like around my knee. Keeps my legs soft and hairless
Alondra D.
Bronx, NY
Venus is my go to razor! I use no other and the Venus Swirl has to be one of the best ones yet!
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
This is my favorite razor. Easy to use, it turns with your curves and it leaves a smooth skin .
Aslin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor its amazing specially the swirl option in it. Its a lot easier to shave bikini area.
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA
This makes shaving sooooo much easier. I'd definitely recommend for people who hate shaving.
Lisa D.
Jacksonville, NC
I've never had smoother legs. It also keeps me from having to shave my legs every other day.
Allison M.
I am so excited to try this out! It looks like it will have a great and close shave! #glambox
Amber O.
Midlothian, VA
Love this product! Flexible, so it glides smoothly on the skin. Leaves skins soft and smooth!
Jessie C.