BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Ro D.
Rocky Point, NY
Smooth shave. Razor is durable. Tried many razors and blades before finding happiness with the Venus
Brittany W.
Sparrows Point, MD
Great product.
Great prices.!
Definitly worth the money!
I love how easy it is! Razor is just right!
Gabby S.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
They go dull very fast and they work just like any other razor. I don't get a better shave from them.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,388 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This set is such a good idea! Great for a started kit for a young girl or when you run low on product
Alessia P.
Riverview , FL
My favorite razor! It glides right on leaving your legs smooth, I Been buying this since it came out
Cassie K.
Canton, MA
Purchased this razor last month! Love it. Comes with suction cup to stick in my shower that's a plus!
Jesusita L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this after I got a coupon for it and it is great for legs! I get a really nice close shave.
April E.
Heber Springs, AR
Not only do i buy these sets for myself but I always buy them around Christmas time! Great product :)
Gabrielle F.
I love these! You don't need shaving cream and they last forever! They leave your legs super soft to
Sharon S.
Palmetto, GA
I've used this razor for years now. Of course I've bought new one but I always buy the 5 blades razor
Jessie C.