BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Jasmine S.
Monticello, MN
My all-time favorite razor! I love the swivel ball, and the blade count. I definitely recommend.
Rebecca G.
Fresno, CA
I use this product and it gives you a nice close shave on your legs! And feels smooth afterwards!
Vanessa L.
I love the way it’s shaped! The way it glides! Yesssssss best product hands down!!! I love it!
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
Love this razor, it's good for a deep shave for curvy and bony places. It's also moisturizing.
Millie H.
Gainesville, GA
So smooth and gentle on my skin. It's not expensive and gives great results. 100% reccomend it
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great shaver for women. Gets very close to the skin and leaves your shaved areas silky smooth.
Aidee R.
Pasadena, CA
They work wonderfully if im honest
I do like the feeling and easy use and movement it provides
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this razor! Super gentle on skin while shaving. And lasts a good while. Also great price !
Victoria B.
East Haven, CT
It really doesn't swirl as well as I expected it too. It's more side to side instead of swirl.
Julia P.
Newton, NC
I love this! I haven't had any bad experiences with it. I have smooth legs every time I use it.
Jessie C.