BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Samantha D.
Burlington, NJ
Best razor I have ever used! absolutely love and will recommend to all! Keeps legs smooth and beautiful
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Love this razor it's works great and is a clean shave AN doesn't leave any behind! It's one of my favs
Kimberly s.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've heard nothing but, really good things about this shaver. So I'm pretty much excited to try it out.
VE-1168881 JOANNELIS GOMEZ V.
MEDLEY FL, UNITED STATES

I've been looking for a great shaver for some time now and I think I've fallen in love. I have very sensitive skin so they usually break really badly after shaving; And it probably does not help that my hair is so thick that I can a deaf razor in one fell swoop. So, needless to say, I needed something durable as well as soft
Danielle B.
Trussville, AL
Best product for smooth sexy legs. It gets a really close shave. I also like the handle of this razor.
Brooke J.
I love this. I have never nipped myself with this razor. Totally worth the buy better to get at Costco.
Ryanne G.
Ontario , CA
I love how this razor makes my skin dew so smooth! I love this! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Ashley B.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I love this razor and swirl feature is great. I use this almost daily and j would recommend using this
Mary B.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Giving this a 5 star rating because it’s amazing.. so easy to use and leaves ur skin so soft... love it
Sydney A.
Gresham, OR
I love it it worked so well and this razer and it didn’t leave me no marks on my skin like every other
Jessie C.