BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Lindsey W.
Dayton, OH
Perfect razors. Leave skin soft and smooth. The gel stripes are nice and leave it nice and easy to shave.
Kelsie A.
Yorktown, VA
Gillette Venus is my favorite razors to use. They always leave my legs feeling smooth and no razor bumps.
Kennedy G.
United States
This Gillette razor works very well to remove hair. It works very well to keep you from cutting yourself.
Yajaira C.
Phoenix, AZ
Love every smooth and smells amazing and leaves skin soft for 3 days make sure you get good shaving cream
Denise Z.
Jackson Heights, NY
These blades glide very well against your skin. I love how it doesnt over dry my skin or cause me bumps.
Kristy L.
Boone, NC
Very pricey but there are always coupons available. They last a long time and do not give me razor bumps
Lindsay S.
Lindale, GA
Got this for Christmas! It was good the bottles it came with were a little small but the razor was great
BeautyBella J.
Carlisle, PA
And this OMG one of my favorite since it came out I been just using it before I use to take my husbands .
Veronyka C.
Phoenix, AZ
Amazing razor! I will never go back to another cheap razor again! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Molly J.
I love these! These are some of my favorite razor cartridges, and probably the ones I buy the most often.
Jessie C.