BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Sara G.
Newburgh, IN
I AM INLOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT! This has been the only razor to even get all the small hairs and actually work. Using this product actually has not gave me any razor burns or even the little red bumps. Highly recommend to others!
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I first started using the Venus Swirl, the shave was incredibly smooth and the moisture strips really helped my skin stay silky, even just using it in the shower with no shaving cream. I can't tell you how nice it is not to have razor burn on my underarm area anymore.
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I am obsessed with this razor! It glides so easily over every part of your legs! I use it a few times a week! I love the purple color of it also! This is the best razor I have ever used and would recommend it to everyone.
Ali C.
I really liked how the ball made it continue to your knees and ankles. I didn’t get cut using it. The soap on the sides sometimes got in the way of a close shave so you have to press down more. I definitely will buy this again
Kym B.
Athol, MA
I think I found the "Holy Grail" of all razors. When getting a new razor, I always have the worst expectations. I've honestly never found a perfect razor. I was a member of the monthly subscription called "Dollar Shave Club" for months and cancelled it because I felt I needed to change the blades so often for a close shave. I have purchased so many different brands of razors, whether it be store brand, the little pink razors or expensive brand-name. I have had no luck.
I received the Gillette Venus Swirl Razor in my Influenster VoxBox, and per usual, I opened the packaging with no excitement because I was thinking this would be another sub-par razor. I have never been so wrong. I cannot believe I haven't been using this my whole life.
This is hands down the best razor I've ever used. The ball on the razor moves with every curve and crevice of your body to give you the maximum close shave while being very gentle at the same time. There are Moisture Strips surrounding the blades that make sure the area you are shaving doesn't get dry. The grip on the razor makes it so your hand doesn't slip and it seems almost impossible to accidentally cut yourself. I have never gotten a more smoother and close shave as I did while using this.

I absolutely love this razor. This is by far one of the best razors I ever used. It’s pretty affordable not more than $10. It left my legs so silky soft and it’s very easy to use. I am beyond satisfied. I highly recommend 😍😊🙌🏽
Nikki L.
blythe, ga
I love this razor! The cut is so smooth and my legs are always silky soft! Sometimes with razors you have to go over the area twice, not with this one! I love the purple because it’s my favorite color! Great quality and price!
Brianna S.
This was actually my favorite razor for a few months, and then Influenster sent me another one to review, which just reminded me how much I love it. Easy to use, and doesn’t knick around my knees and keeps my skin moisturized.
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
I never really buy fancy razors like this one so once I got the packages I was so so sooo excited! I just tried recently and omg it’s so unreal! My skin is smooth like a babies bottom. I need to go to the store and buy myself some more cause clearly I’m missing out 😭
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought a Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor and I absolutely love it. I never cut or knick my legs. They stay smoother longer than any other razor I've ever used. You can shave really fast without injury.
Jessie C.