BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Shea L.
Huntsville, AL
Just got this! No nics. Smooth doesn't begin to express my happiness. I will never buy anything else!
Sharon S.
Palmetto, GA
I've used this razor for years now. Of course I've bought new one but I always buy the 5 blades razor
Gabby S.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
They go dull very fast and they work just like any other razor. I don't get a better shave from them.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
So soft and worth the money I can't use any other product because it makes my legs burn. Love this !
Stephanie B.
This is a great product. I like how the razor swivels which makes for nice smooth skin afree I shave.
Alessia P.
Bethlehem, PA
My favorite razor! It glides right on leaving your legs smooth, I Been buying this since it came out
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this razor, super sleek. Easy to use. Quick close shave. Keeps your skin soft. Affordable price
Judy T.
Marrero, LA
I would love to try this out..but it's a little on the pricey side...I like the fact that it swivel..
Brittany W.
Sparrows Point, MD
Great product.
Great prices.!
Definitly worth the money!
I love how easy it is! Razor is just right!
April E.
Heber Springs, AR
Not only do i buy these sets for myself but I always buy them around Christmas time! Great product :)
Jessie C.