BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

shelby e.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love different razors! But this one is great! I love being soft and shiny and this made me feel great!
Angela W.
Plaquemine , LA
I absolute love this razor you never have to worry about cutting yourself with the awesome swivel action
Diana M.
Upland , Ca
Great product. Love that it comes in a gift set. Usually buy these for my sister. Leaves your skin smooth
Amanda C.
I just received my new Venus razor swirl and my daughter immediately claimed it as her own. she loves it!
Stephanie F.
I love this razor. I have tried many different brands, and I will definitely be sticking with this one!!
Stacie H.
Energy
I love all Venus razors! Have used one since i started shaving. Cheap disposables never do the job right
Thamar N.
Phoenix, AZ
Before I received the Venus Swirl I owned one. It works amazing this is the only razor i use. #venusswirl
Megan G.
Omaha, NE
I ver sensitive skin and I adored this razor! Extra blades are a tad expensive, but well worth the price!
Janiel S.
It removes all the hair well. Good for skin. Leaves it nice and smooth. I love it. It's very easy to use.
Lea P.
Oshkosh, WI
This is the only razor I use, the head is nice and glides with your skin so you dont cut yourself as much
Jessie C.